You have no items in your shopping cart.
15" Nonstick Shortcake Pan from Frieling: Make Tiny Strawberry Shortcake Desserts from Scratch
Strawberry shortcake, that classic American summertime treat, is easy and cheap enough to make at home that you'll wonder why you ever settled for the flavorless, sponge-resembling storebought forgeries. The Frieling 15" shortcake pan makes up to twelve (12) miniature shortcakes in your oven for your next bruncheon (yes, it's a thing) or summer outing.
These cakes have shallow grooves in the center for catching fresh seasonal strawberries or sweetened berry medleys and topping with whipped cream. Cakes measure approximately 2.25" in diameter and make a refreshingly-light dessert for any occasion, fancy or formal. The Z7423 is made from nonstick German carbon steel for light weight and durability.
Overview of the Frieling Miniature Shortcake Baking Pan:
- Shortcake pan from Frieling (care of Zenker of Germany)
- Bakes 12 miniature golden shortcakes for topping with sweetened fruit and whipped cream
- Makes delicious, light strawberry shortcake desserts for summer lunches or picnics
- Shortcakes can be made of red velvet, chocolate, or spice cake for a new twist on an old standby
- Shortcake rounds measure 2.25" in diameter each (approximate)
- Made of carbon steel
- Nonstick coating for snappy shortcake release + easy cleanup
- Dimensions: 15" x 10"
- Made in Germany
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Frieling Mini Shortcake Pan|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4044935074237|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.2|