You have no items in your shopping cart.
Countertop Propane Charbroiler With Cast Iron Plates
Completely revitalize your menu and increase flavor in any dish with the Globe propane charbroiler! This countertop unit is constructed of stainless steel and comes equipped with reversible cast iron grill plates that will stand up to abuse. Globes 24 inch charbroiler has two 40,000 BTU burners that have independent heat controls allowing multiple foods to be prepared at once. This unit is set up for natural gas from the factory but includes a conversion kit for propane use. This charbroiler uses radiant heat but can be set up to be char rock, radiant or half and half with the available accessories.
Propane or Gas Charbroiler Features
- Dual High performance 40,000 BTU per burners
- Stainless steel U-style burners provide flame every 6''
- Stainless steel construction front, sides and back, stainless steel radiants, and extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Heavy duty, reversible cast iron grates with drip flavor edge
- Individual adjustable pilot for each burner with easy front panel access
- Versatile grate position, angled or flat
- Field convertible to radiant, char rock, or combination
- Adjustable 4'' stainless steel legs
- Unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included
Propane Charbroiler Dimensions and Weights
- Unit Measures : 29" x 25" 16" (L x W x H)
- Cooking Surface : 24" x 20"
- Shipping Weight : 117 lbs
- Net Weight : 143 lbs
|Name||Globe 24" Radiant Heat Gas Charbroiler - Stainless Steel|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Gas or Electric||Gas|
|Indoor or Outdoor||Indoor|
|Weight (in Lbs)||158|