You have no items in your shopping cart.
2.5 Liter Thermal Container by Grindmaster
Fulfill that promise to your customers of a “bottomless” cup of coffee with the 2.5 Liter Thermal Container—which partners with the 4.3 gal Dual Thermal Gravity Commercial Coffee Brewer (see it here) to let you brew up to 13.2 gallons of hot, fresh coffee every hour. This thermal server allows customers to serve themselves simply. They just place a cup under the airpot and open the spigot, and gravity does the rest.
This 2.5 liter (about 10.5 cups) container is thermally insulated and will keep beverages hot or cold for 6-8 hours. For hot liquids, preheat the airpot prior to use by filling with hot water and then emptying. Not only is using a thermal server more energy and cost efficient, coffee in this insulated container won’t continue to “cook” like coffee pots left on a hot plate warmer, so it will retain its original full-bodied flavor without becoming bitter. And you have no worries about an empty pot boiling dry. Customers will come back again and again for the great tasting, hot coffee you serve!
Grindmaster 2.5 Liter Thermal Container details:
- For use with the Grindmaster Dual Thermal Gravity Commercial Coffee Brewer, model B-DGP and Grindmaster Precision Brew Single Thermal Gravity Container Brewer, model B-SGP
- Volume: 2.5 Liters (about 10.5 cups)
- Keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for 6-8 hours
- Push button dispensing
- Fold down handle for easy transport
- Brew thru lid
- Window allows you to check coffee level at a glance
- Height: 16.75”
- Diameter: 8”
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Item #: AGP-2.5
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Grindmaster Zojirushi 2.5 Lt Thermal Container|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5.00|