You have no items in your shopping cart.
Commercial Digital Airpot PrecisionBrew Coffee Maker by Grindmaster
Perfect for an office space or lobby, this Commercial Digital Airpot PrecisionBrew Coffee Maker by Grindmaster serves delicious coffee to coffee lovers all day long. The single, digitally controlled brewer fits nicely on counter spaces and brews into a 1.9L – 2.5L airpot decanter. The airpot holds freshly brewed coffee for hours without additional heat. The cycle counter allows the brewer to count the total number of brew cycles so you can collect data even easier when planning ahead for the week.
Keep up with the caffeine demands of your customers and employees by brewing 8 (120V) – 16 (240V) 2.2L airpot decanters of coffee per hour. Dual voltage with toggle switch models is available to accept 120/240V or 120V supply to better meet the precise needs you have.
There are a few programmable options which include the number of pulses, pulse-on time, and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume. There is also a programmed “lock-out” option if you want to prevent any passerby from tampering with the settings. The low temp / no brew function allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature. When the inlet valve does not sense water the coffee maker automatically converts to pour-over mode. This mode can also be manually set through the front.
Whether you are offering coffee to your employees or customers, this Grindmaster Commercial Digital Airpot PrecisionBrew Coffee Maker will become a steadfast companion!
- Model B-SAP is a single, digitally controlled brewer that brews into a 1.9L (64oz.) up to 2.5L (85oz) Airpot.
- The Airpots hold freshly brewed coffee for hours without additional heat.
- Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- Brew Volume - Can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee.
- Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Cycle Counter - The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Programming Lock-Out - The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
- Pour-Over Capability - Automatically converts to pour-over mode when the inlet valve does not sense water. Also capable of being manually set to pour-over mode through the front.
- Dual Voltage with toggle switch models is available to accept 120/240V or 120V supply.
- Gourmet brew basket (pn 71431) available as an option.
- Plumbing: 1/4" (6.35 mm) flare water line at 30 - 80 psi required
- Electrical: *Line cord & Nema 5-15P plug included with 120V models only
- Brew Capacity: (# of 2.2-liter airpots per hour) (8) at 120V; (16) at 240V; (12) at 208V
- Dimensions: 25” x 8.25” x 17.75”
- 120V, 1780W, 14.9A
- 120/240V, 3500W, 14.6A
- 120/208V, 2630W, 12.7A
- Warranty - 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 3 years part warranty on the control board.
- Airpot sold separately
- Made in the USA!
- Item #: B-SAP
Click Here to Browse More Products by Grindmaster
|Description Author||Cathy H|
|Name||Grindmaster Commercial Digital Airpot PrecisionBrew Coffee Maker|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||35.00|