You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hamilton Beach Commercial Rio Bar Blender Model: HBB250S
Hamilton Beach Commercial HBB250SR Blender is a blend between form and function. Take an order for a daiquiri, margarita, or any other popular icy drink and serve it up perfectly smooth and with no ice chunks in just 20 seconds. This blender is functionally identical to the HBB250, except that it includes a stainless-steel carafe in a slightly lower capacity (32 ounces, versus the other's 44 ounces).
Click the Video tab below for an overview.
Want to compare Specs for All Hamilton Beach Blenders? Find Out Which Blender is Right for You!
Hamilton Beach Commercial Bar Bender Model HBB250SR Features:
Wave~Action™ System - Ordinary blenders spin contents around the walls of the jar, which can leave whole chunks untouched by the blades. The Wave~Action™ System has a unique container and blade design for smooth results every time.
20 Second Daiquiri - When thirsty customers are waiting, you can blend 16 oz. drinks in 20 seconds flat.
Two Speeds with Pulse Option - Offers versatility and precision blending for a wide variety of food and drink mixtures.
Durable Stainless Steel Blades - Four stainless steel blades are made to last and get the job done fast.
- 32 oz. Stainless Steel Container - Durable stainless steel container with easy-to-read measurement marks.
- Standard: Unit comes with base,
- 32 oz. stainless steel container,
- Sure Grip™ feet, and blade assembly unit
- Controls: High/low with pulse option
- Container: 32 oz. stainless steel
- Motor: 3/4 Hp
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 8.5 lbs / 4.25 kg (shipping)
- 11.87"L X 14.25"W X 9.75"H
- Warranty: 2 year parts & labor
- Read the Commercial Blender Selection Article.
Questions on Hamilton Beach Rio Commercial Blender: Steel Jar
- From at 3/1/13 8:59 AM
- I need a few commercial blenders for a smoothie bar in a gym that will withstand a high temperature dishwasher with a water temperature of 180-200 degrees. The cycle is only 2 minutes, but the carafe / lid must not melt or shrink. Thank you.
- According to the manufacturer, most of their containers are not considered dishwasher safe. High temperatures can cause the bearings in the cutter assembly to degrade and/or the plastic parts to warp. For best results, we recommend hand washing containers. A solution of bleach and water works well for sanitization.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 3/1/13 8:59 AM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Hamilton Beach Rio Commercial Blender: Steel Jar GTIIN / UPC Code 040094041701 Brands Hamilton Beach Commercial Type Blenders Options On-Counter Home or Commercial Commercial Material Plastic and Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Capacity 64oz./ 2 Quarts Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage (volts) 120 Weight (in Lbs) 8.5000