You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hamilton Beach Single-Head Commercial Beverage Maker: Model HMD200
This Commercial Hamilton Beach Milkshake Mixer / Drink mixer is perfect for mixing milkshakes, ice cream drinks, and much more. With a 3-speed toggle switch and automatic motor activation on contact you have quick easy control with the Hamilton Beach Drink Mixer Model HMD200. Click the Video tab below for a demonstration.
Hamilton Beach Commercial Drink Mixer Model HMD200 Features:
- Flexibility…Perfect for milk shakes, smoothies, bar cocktails, eggs, batters, ice cream drinks, and more.
- Dependability…Bartenders worldwide consider this drink mixer the standard because of its dependable performance.
- Three Speed Power…The three speed toggle switch is conveniently located for quick and easy access.
- Durable Stainless Steel Agitator…Designed for durability, the stainless steel agitator cuts through hard ice cream.
- Automatic Motor Activation…The motor automatically activates when the cup is placed in position on the drink mixer, and stops when the cup is removed. The automatic motor activation ensures perfect operation every time.
- Container Guide…The sturdy container guide easily removes for fast and efficient cleaning.
Electrical: 120 Volts, 60 Hz.
Agency: UL & NSF Listed CSA Certified
Unit Width: 8.13"
Unit Depth: 8.63"
Unit Height: 22"
Questions on Hamilton Beach HMD200 Drink Mixer (Replaces the HBC 936 Mixer)
- From at 12/1/11 5:27 PM
- From at 10/12/11 3:50 AM
- From at 5/25/13 2:35 AM
- From ShakeMaker at 4/15/14 1:11 PM
- Does the HMD200 come with the Hamilton Beach Impeller #929? From the picture it looks like it, but if you look at its big brother the HMD400 (same thing just 3 mixing stations) it doesn't come with the #929 Impeller, but it comes with standard "wavy" (that was my description) ButAgitator P/N 990043600
- Both models HMD200 and HMD400 come with Agitator part number 990043600.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Blends well Review by Guest
Just like the old days! Review by Guest
I was a "soda jerk" back in the 1950's, and have wanted a "real" ice cream shake mixer like I used back then. The Hamilton Beach is just the ticket. It is a truly commercial grade drink mixer. I can make thick shakes just like Steak 'n' Steak, or the old style like the '50's. I love it! (Posted on 5/19/11)
This Has Been a Great Purchase Review by Guest
I have a small ice cream business, and we do about 5-10 milkshakes a day. I bought this drink mixer a year ago and have had no problems at all with it. We haven't even changed the aerator yet, because of our low volume, and I've noticed no difference in performance. It's super easy to run, easy to clean, reliable and makes a great milkshake. I have had no problems yet with the Hamilton Beach drink machine and would highly recommend it to people who have relatively low-volume shops and don't need the three-spindle model. (Posted on 5/18/11)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Hamilton Beach Commercial Drink Mixer / Milkshake Maker - 3 Speeds, Single Head GTIIN / UPC Code 040094911011 Brands Hamilton Beach Commercial Type Drink Mixers Options Countertop Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Drink Mixer Heads 1 Drink Mixer Head Function Automatic Voltage (volts) 120 Weight (in Lbs) 10