You have no items in your shopping cart.
8” Chef’s Knife, by Hammer Stahl
Sharp - a word that can accurately describe both the edge and the appearance of the Hammer Stahl 8” Chef’s Knife HS-6308. This heavy-duty, all-purpose knife with the graceful lines is as effective as it is attractive. Its laser-measured knife edge is made of high-carbon stainless steel tempered to 55-57 on the Rockwell hardness scale and sharpened to a 28° bevel to retain its razor-edge for years of use. A gently sloping bolster provides a comfortable, secure grip and flows into a stunning Pakkawood handle reinforced with phenolic resin, combining the beauty of wood with the durability of plastic. The Hammer Stahl Chef’s knife’s good looks continue through the quad tang design, which reveals the steel on all sides while providing balance and heft in the hand. Mincing, slicing, dicing, chopping - Hammer Stahl builds enduring versatility into its cutlery so that you can enjoy its beauty and performance in your home for years.
- Made of durable, high-carbon German stainless steel
- Forged & tempered to 55-57 on Rockwell hardness scale
- Laser-measured knife edge sharpened to 28° bevel
- Sloped bolster for comfortable grip
- Handles made of Pakkawood & phenolic resin
- Quad tang with exposed steel for superior balance, comfort
- Packaged in lovely gift box
- Hand-wash only; do not wash in dishwasher
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Hammer Stahl 8" Chef's Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00854131005140|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Plastic|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.2|