You have no items in your shopping cart.
8” Stainless Steel Cleaver, by Hammer Stahl
Classic - a word that can accurately describe both the blade and the appearance of the Hammer Stahl 8” Cleaver HS-6319. This large, heavy-duty knife with the graceful lines is as effective as it is attractive. Its broad, rigid blade with the hollow-ground edge is made of high-carbon stainless steel tempered to 55-57 on the Rockwell hardness scale. A gently sloping bolster provides a comfortable, secure grip and flows into a stunning Pakkawood handle reinforced with phenolic resin, combining the beauty of wood with the durability of plastic. The Hammer Stahl Cleaver’s good looks continue through the quad tang design, which reveals the steel on all sides while providing balance and heft in the hand. Chopping, crushing, scraping, deboning - Hammer Stahl builds enduring versatility into its cutlery so that you can enjoy its beauty and performance in your home for years.
- Made of durable, high-carbon German stainless steel
- Forged & tempered to 55-57 on Rockwell hardness scale
- Beveled, hollow-ground knife edge
- Sloped bolster for comfortable, secure grip
- Handle made of Pakkawood & phenolic resin
- Quad tang with exposed steel for superior balance, comfort
- Packaged in lovely gift box
- Hand-wash only; do not wash in dishwasher
- Manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Name||Hammer Stahl 8" Cleaver Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||854131005201|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Plastic|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.06|