From slicing and dicing vegetables for a crisp salad to a zesty stir-fry, this Hammer Stahl Classic Collection 21pc Knife Block Set is both gorgeous and efficient. This knife block set includes a 3.5” paring knife, 7” vegetable cleaver, 4.5” santoku knife, 7.5” santoku knife, 8” carving knife, 6” carving fork, 8” bread knife, 10” slicer, 5” cheese knife, sharpening steel, 8 steak knives, and a beautiful v-shape rotating bamboo display block with 2 removable steak knife blocks.
A paring knife is for controlled cuts on small vegetables and fruits. The versatile santoku knife chops, dices, and minces. Vegetable cleavers have a similar shape to a meat cleaver, with a very thin blade. The fineness of the edge is ideal for controlled cuts and offers a "neat" presentation. Bread knives are finely serrated, allowing them to cut through homemade bread without the crumbs and the mess. Cheese knives slice through cheese with ease and are ideal for preparing slices of cheese that are best served as a cheese tray. Steak knives cut through meat and other tougher foods to make eating a more enjoyable experience.
A sharp, slim carving knife is used for carving cooked meat into slices, with the help of a carving fork which helps provide control and efficiency while cutting. The carving fork and knife are great for serving a tasty meat dish at the dinner table. A slicing knife makes a neater cut out of the large meat in order to serve it and is exceptionally handy for separating parts of a large bird to cook them in sections. The slicer is great for meal prep in the kitchen.
With innovation in mind, Hammer Stahl has engineered the perfect balance between beauty and function. The German high-carbon stainless steel was forged and tempered to precise specifications for optimal sharpness and durability. The razor sharp edge is honed to a 20° bevel angle with a Rockwell hardness of 55 – 57. This ensures excellent retention that can stand up to daily use. The gorgeous Pakkawood handles are infused with phenolic resin to combine natural beauty with the durability found in harder plastic. The sloped bolster provides a comfortable grip while the quad tang design provides exceptional balance.
Included with the blades is a beautiful V-shaped bamboo knife block for easy storage. The compact bamboo case displays nicely on countertops. For optimum organization, there are two removable steak knife blocks for easy access at the dinner table. With the ability to conquer all of your daily meals, the Hammer Stahl Classic Collection 21pc Knife Block Set is an ideal cutlery set.
- 4.5” Santoku Knife
- 7.5” Santoku Knife
- 3.5” Paring Knife
- 7” Vegetable Cleaver
- 6” Carving Fork
- 8” Carving Knife
- 8” Bread Knife
- 10” Slicer
- 5” Cheese Knife
- 10” Diamond Sharpener Steel
- 8 Steak Knives
- 2 Removable Steak Knife Blocks
- Beautiful V-Shape rotating Bamboo Display Block
- German X50CrMoV15 high carbon stainless steel
- Forged & tempered to precise specifications
- Rockwell hardness of 55 – 57
- Superior edge & lasting durability
- Razor sharp edge is sharpened to a 20° bevel angle
- Sloped bolster provides a comfortable grip
- Pakkawood handles are infused with phenolic resin combining beauty and durability
- Quad Tang Design – the handle’s steel is exposed on all sides, providing exceptional balance & superior comfort
- Made in China
- Lifetime Warranty
- Item #: HS-6300R
Use & Care:
- Hand wash with warm water & a mild detergent, rinse & dry immediately
- Sharpen as needed – with regular use & honing once a week, sharpen blade once or twice a year with a whetstone or have it sharpened by a professional
- Bamboo oil should be used on knife handles & cutting board as needed
Click Here to Browse More Products by Hammer Stahl