You have no items in your shopping cart.
Glass Coffee Maker with Wooden Accents from Hario of Japan: Makes 16 Ounces of Gourmet Pour-Over Coffee
The Hario DPW-3 is the larger of two Woodneck pour-over coffee makers from Hario of Japan, able to brew and store up to 16 ounces of gourmet coffeehouse-quality drip coffee per batch. Similar in design to Chemex drip coffee makers, the Hario Woodneck is comprised of 2 chambers joined at the waist for straight-through pour-over coffee brewing and storage.
The Hario Woodneck's included cloth coffee filter is reusable and eliminates the paper taste common with paper pour-over filters. A wooden handle on the drip ring keeps your fingers out of the filter during brewing.
Overview of the Hario Woodneck 16-Ounce Drip Coffee Maker:
- Pour-over coffee maker from Hario of Japan
- Reusable cloth filter won't impart flavors as paper can
- Wooden handle keeps your fingers out of the filter
- 16 oz capacity: makes 2–4 cups per batch
- Waist band fastens 2 chambers together
- Wooden carafe collar stays cool to the touch for pouring
- Warrantied against defects through Hario of Japan
For best results, wash the cloth filter immediately after each use and store (still damp) in a zipper storage bag in your refrigerator. Keeping the filter from drying out will reduce the risk of smells and mildew.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Hario Woodneck Pourover Coffee Dripper w/ Cloth Filter (16 Oz)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4977642331730|
|Type||Pourover Coffee Makers|
|Color||Black, Brown, Clear|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|