You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ateco 4.25” Straight Icing Spatula, by Harold Import Co.
Are you getting ready to use a butter knife to frost and decorate that rich, moist, delicious cake you just spent an hour or more making & baking? Decorating cakes, cupcakes, petit fours and other pastries is as easy as pie with decorating tools specifically designed for the job, like Harold Import’s Ateco 4.25” Straight Icing Spatula 1384.This small straight-bladed frosting spatula is taper-ground to provide both flexibility and control. With this small, precise frosting spatula, you can easily glide around edges and smooth blemishes on layer cakes; and focus on detail work on the tiniest petit fours. A durable stainless steel blade is double-riveted to a natural wood handle for a sturdy, comfortable utensil that will last for years. With the Harold Import Co. Ateco straight icing spatula, you’ll be frosting cakes and decorating desserts with the panache of a French pastry chef – and using that butter knife on toast.
- Stainless steel blade double-riveted to natural wood handle
- Straight, tapered blade for flexibility, control & precision
- Easily maneuvers around square or rounded edges
- Designed for spreading, smoothing & detail work
- Ideal for frosting & glazing cakes, cookies, petit fours, cupcakes & small pastries
- Dimensions: 4.25” blade, 4” handle; 8.25” total length. Blade width: .75”
- Hand-wash only
- Made in Japan
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Harold Imports Ateco 4" Icing Spatula Wood Handle|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||014963013847|
|Brands||Harold Import Company|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.06|