You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ateco 4.5” Offset Icing Spatula, by Harold Import Co.
Are you getting ready to use a butter knife to frost and decorate that rich, moist, delicious cake you just spent an hour or more making & baking? Decorating cakes, cupcakes, petit fours and other pastries is as easy as pie with decorating tools made for the job, like Harold Import’s Ateco 4.5” Offset Icing Spatula 1385. This offset frosting spatula has a stainless steel, taper-ground blade, providing both flexibility and control. With this small, precise offset spatula, you can easily glide around edges and smooth blemishes on layer cakes; and focus on detail work on the tiniest petit fours. The durable blade is double-riveted to a natural wood handle for a sturdy, comfortable utensil that will last for years. With the Harold Import Co. Ateco offset icing spatula, you’ll be frosting cakes and decorating desserts with the panache of a French pastry chef – and using that butter knife on toast.
- Stainless steel blade double-bolstered to natural wood handle
- Offset, taper-ground blade for flexibility, control & precision
- Easily maneuvers around square or rounded edges
- Designed for spreading, smoothing & detail work
- Ideal for frosting & glazing cakes, cookies, petit fours, cupcakes & small pastries
- Dimensions: 4.5” blade, 4” handle; 8.5” total length. Maximum blade width: 3/4”
- Hand-wash only
- Made in Japan
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Harold Imports Ateco 4.25" Offset Icing Spatula Wood Handle|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||014963013854|
|Brands||Harold Import Company|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.80|