You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ateco 7.75” Offset Icing Spatula, by Harold Import Co.
Are you getting ready to use a butter knife to frost and decorate that rich, moist, delicious cake you just spent an hour or more making & baking? Decorating cakes, cupcakes, petit fours and other pastries is as easy as pie with decorating tools like Harold Import’s Ateco 7.75” Offset Icing Spatula 1387. This offset, medium-size spatula has a taper-ground stainless steel blade, providing both flexibility and control. With this frosting spatula, you can easily glide around edges and smooth blemishes on layer cakes; and focus on detail work on the tiniest petit fours. A durable stainless steel blade is double riveted to a natural wood handle for a sturdy, comfortable utensil that will last for years. With the Harold Import Co. Ateco offset icing spatula, you’ll be frosting cakes and decorating desserts with the panache of a French pastry chef – and using that butter knife on toast.
- Stainless steel blade double-riveted to natural wood handle
- Offset, taper-ground blade provides flexibility, control & precision
- Easily maneuvers around square or rounded edges
- Designed for spreading, smoothing & detail work
- Ideal for frosting & glazing cakes, cookies, petit fours, cupcakes & pastries
- Dimensions: 7.75” blade, 4.75” handle; 12.5” total length. Blade width: 1.25”
- Hand-wash only
- Made in Japan
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Harold Imports Co. Ateco 7.75" Offset Icing Spatula|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||014963013878|
|Brands||Harold Import Company|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.16|