You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stainless Steel Escargot Tongs - Harold Imports
A must for eating snails properly and politely is to grasp the snail shell with escargot tongs and eat it with an escargot fork. These needed stainless steel escargot tongs from Harold Imports will hold the snail shell securely while the meat is retrieved. Escargot is foreign to some, but pure pleasure to others. Served in French restaurants as an appetizer, escargot is often cooked and served in garlic herbed butter sauce, or with a mushroom, cream, and parmesan stuffing and served alongside hot french bread. Pair these snail tongs with one of the Harold Imports escargot plates and serve this delicacy in style.
Escargot Tongs Features
- Harold Imports stainless steel snail tongs
- Escargot tongs and fork are a must for proper, polite eating
- Pair with one of the choices of escargot plates from Harold Imports
- 6" long pair of snail tongs
- Dishwasher safe
- Escargot tongs clamp onto the snail shell being held secure while meat is retrieved
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Harold Imports Escargot Tongs - Stainless Steel|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00781723040046|
|Brands||Harold Import Company|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.25|