Make oatmeal for one or whisk together gravy in the Hestan CopperBond Induction Cookware 1.5 Qt Covered Saucepan. This modern pot combines the beauty and super-conductive power of copper with the user-friendly, non-reactive properties of stainless steel. The result is a pan that is heat-responsive, induction-compatible, easy-to-clean, and adaptable to any recipe.
This saucepan is bonded with 5 layers of materials and has a thick, 100% pure copper core that provides extraordinary temperature control and quick and even heating. The interior is 18/10 stainless steel that’s easy to clean and won’t react with acidic ingredients. Plus, it has a 20% larger surface area than traditional saucepans, so it heats quicker. With the stunning copper and stainless steel combination finish on the exterior, it’s high-performing and beautiful.
Even the smallest details on this pot will impress. The flared rim is designed for mess-free pouring and reinforced with stainless steel for extra durability. The rivets are flush on both interior and exterior, so it’s not only easy-to-clean but it will also stack well with other CopperBond cookware.
If you’ve been looking for a small saucepan that will look beautiful in your kitchen, last a lifetime, and help you master any recipe, you’ve met your match in the CopperBond 1.5 Qt Saucepan!
Hestan CopperBond Induction Cookware 1.5 Qt Covered Saucepan Features:
- 5-Layer bonded construction with a thick, 100% pure copper core
- 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive and easy to clean
- Wrap-around stainless steel base design is extra durable and optimized for induction cooking
- Flared rim for mess-free pouring
- Large surface area for quick heating
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 600°F
- Specs: 6.75” diameter x 3” high | 2.94 lb with lid
- Hand wash, then dry with a soft cloth
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Lifetime Warranty
- Item #: 31593-HCB