You have no items in your shopping cart.
Undercounter, 80-lb. Capacity Commercial Ice Machine with Bin, by Hoshizaki
One of the most important yet most overlooked ingredient in any foodservice business is quality ice. The Hoshizaki Commercial Ice Maker KM-201BAH produces 201 pounds of hard, crystal-clear, crescent-shaped ice cubes every 24 hours and stores up to 80 pounds in its built-in storage bin. This Hoshizaki commercial ice maker is fully self-contained and designed to be either free-standing or installed under-counter. Its trademarked CycleSaver design produces more ice while cycling half as often and using less energy, earning this commercial ice machine the Energy Star designation. The patented EverCheck Control Board alert system features audible alarms and diagnostic features to simplify maintenance; the front-located air filter is easily removed for cleaning. The small, compact profile and high-efficiency output of the Hoshizaki KM-201BAH commercial ice maker makes it the ideal ice machine for hotel lobbies, vending areas, office break-rooms and smaller foodservice establishments.
- Stainless steel exterior & evaporator
- Produces 201 lb. per 24 hours
- Built-in storage bin with 80-lb. capacity
- Free-standing or under counter
- Makes individual, crescent-shaped cubes
- EverCheck alert system
- CycleSaver design
- ADA-compliant lid
- Removable front air filter for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 24”W x 28”D x 39”H (includes 6” legs; 33”’H without legs)
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 6.1 A
- Power usage: 7.5kW/100 lbs.; Water usage: 22 gal./100 lbs.
- Uses R-404a refrigerant
- Energy Star qualified
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts & Labor - entire unit; 5-Year P&L – evaporator; 5-Year Parts – compressor & air-cooled condenser
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Hoshizaki Commercial Undercounter Ice Machine with Bin - 80-lb. Capacity|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Weight (in Lbs)||165.00|