You have no items in your shopping cart.
Undercounter, Self-Contained 22-lb. Capacity Commercial Ice Machine with Bin, by Hoshizaki
One of the most important yet most overlooked ingredient in any foodservice business is quality ice. The Hoshizaki Commercial Ice Maker AM-50BAE produces 55 pounds of hard, crystal-clear, top hat-shaped ice cubes every 24 hours and stores up to 22 pounds in its built-in storage bin. This Hoshizaki commercial ice maker is fully self-contained, is designed for free-standing or under-counter installation, and is UL-approved for outdoor use. The compact profile and high-efficiency output of the Hoshizaki AM-50BAE commercial ice maker makes it the ideal ice machine for hotel rooms, vending areas, and office break-rooms.
- Stainless steel
- Produces 55 lb. per 24 hours
- Built-in storage bin with 22-lb. capacity
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- Free-standing or under counter installation
- Makes individual, top-hat cubes
- Front in/Front out airflow
- Easy-disassemble water circuit for easy cleaning
- Swing door
- Dimensions: 14 7/8”W x 22 5/8”D x 33 1/2”H
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Electrical: 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 3.8 A
- Power usage: 9.9kW/22 lbs.; Water usage: 53.7 gal./22 lbs.
- Uses R-134a refrigerant
- Warranty: 2-Year Parts & Labor
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||Hoshizaki Commercial Self-Contained Ice Maker with Bin - 22-lb. Capacity|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Programmable or Non||Non Programmable|
|Weight (in Lbs)||115.00|