You have no items in your shopping cart.
Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled Ice Machines from Ice O Matic (Available in Full-Cube and Half-Cube Versions)
PURE Ice: This Ice-O-Matic Commercial Ice Maker has built-in antimicrobial protection to prevent bacteria and slime fungus growth for the life of the unit. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors, and scale formation.
Harvest Assist: This automatic ice maker provides consistent ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
Filter-Free Air: No air filter to change.
7 Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic Ice Series Commercial Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
Ice O Matic Automatic Ice Maker (Model ICE0520) Features:
- PURE Ice: Prevents bacteria, slime fungus growth, scale formation and unpleasant tastes
- Harvest Assist: Overpowers scale by pushing the Ice into the bin 24/7 for the life of the machine
- Filter-free air: No air filter to change
- ENERGY STAR® models - ICE0520HA, ICE0520FA
- Production: Produces up to 527 lbs of ice per day
- ICE0520 Series Cube Ice Makers available in air or water cooled, and full or half-cube configuration
- Width x Depth x Height: 22" x 24" x 23" (55.88 cm x 60.96 cm x 58.42 cm)
- Weight: 170 lb (65.7720 kg)
- Power Output: 115 Watts
Cube Size Options:
- Half-cube dimensions: 7/8"x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Full-cube dimensions: 7/8"x 7/8" x 7/8"
Storage Bins Which Fit This Unit:
- B42 Slope-Front Bin: 22" wide, 351 lbs
Confused about your options? Let Everything Kitchens assist you in your decision:
Air Condensing vs. Water Condensing Unit Options:
The air condensing ice makers are the most popular ice machines from Ice-O-Matic. The air cooled ice machines are the most economical to run because they use air to cool the machine instead of water. Have you ever been in an ice room at a hotel and wondered why it was so hot in there? The reason for that is because the air that is cooling their machine is coming from the ice machine’s discharge vent into their ice room. So, the water condensing unit is better for your company if you want to put it in a small space or don’t want to heat up the room in which your ice maker will be. However, keep in mind that the water cooling unit will use a lot of water to keep your machine cool and will be more expensive to run.
Questions on Ice O Matic ICE0520 Commercial Ice Maker: 520-527 Pounds/Day
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Ice O Matic ICE0520 Commercial Ice Maker: 520-527 Pounds/Day Options Modular Type Ice Makers Brands Ice O Matic