You have no items in your shopping cart.
Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled Ice Machines from Ice O Matic (Available in Full-Cube and Half-Cube Versions)
Production: Produces up to 596 lbs of ice per day.
PURE Ice: Ice O Matic ICE0500 Commercial Ice Maker has a built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the Ice Maker reduces bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the Ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to ever power the scale.
Filter-Free Air: No air filter to change.
7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic Cube Automatic Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years - parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
Ice O Matic Automatic Ice Maker (Model ICE0500) Features:
- Power Output: 115 Watts
- Stainless Steel: Rust-resistant ICE-O-Matic Ice Makers are constructed from 300-series stainless-steel on the inside, and a combination of stainless-steel and industrial-grade finger-print proof molding on the outside
- Ultra-Low Profile: Only 20 inches tall
- Cuber Evaporator: ICE-O-Matic uses electroless nickel plating on all its cuber evaporator plates. This hard coating resists the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time
- Top Air Discharge: Maximum ice production in a minimum amount of space with an ultra-low profile. No side clearance required. A FREE optional feature, it's ideal for tight-fitting spaces
- Harvest Assist: Consistent and fast ice production 24/7 for the life of the ice maker, while reducing operation costs. Ice is assisted off of the evaporator freezing surface rather than relying solely on gravity to overpower scale buildup
- Filter Free Air: No air filter to change
- Width x Depth x Height: 30" x 24" x 20" (76.20 cm x 60.96 cm x 50.80 cm)
- Weight: 170 lb (65.7720 kg)
Cube Size Options:
- Half-cube dimensions: 7/8"x 7/8" x 3/8"
- Full-cube dimensions: 7/8"x 7/8" x 7/8"
Storage Bins Which Fit This Unit:
- B55 Slope-Front Bin: 30" wide, 510 lbs
Confused about your options? Let Everything Kitchens assist you in your decision:
Air Condensing vs. Water Condensing Unit Options:
The air condensing ice makers are the most popular ice machines from Ice-O-Matic. The air cooled ice machines are the most economical to run because they use air to cool the machine instead of water. Have you ever been in an ice room at a hotel and wondered why it was so hot in there? The reason for that is because the air that is cooling their machine is coming from the ice machine’s discharge vent into their ice room. So, the water condensing unit is better for your company if you want to put it in a small space or don’t want to heat up the room in which your ice maker will be. However, keep in mind that the water cooling unit will use a lot of water to keep your machine cool and will be more expensive to run.
Questions on Ice O Matic Commercial Icemaker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Ice O Matic ICE0500 Commercial Ice Maker: 596 Pounds/Day Brands Ice O Matic Type Ice Machines Options Modular Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 170