You have no items in your shopping cart.
Air-Cooled and Water-Cooled Ice Machines from Ice O Matic - Model: ICEU226
These undercounter ice machine/ice bin combination units from Ice O Matic come in water-cooled and air-cooled models, as well as models for full-cubed ice and half-cubed ice.
Need space? The undercounter ice machine is great for conserving space and getting a large amount of ice for a great price. Ice-O-Matic Ice Makers can be seen in convenience stores, restaurants, bars, and hotels across the world. This Ice O Matic undercounter ice generator is easy to operate and is perfect for small areas of operation. Units are CED and Energy Star Certified.
Ice O Matic Automatic Ice Maker (Model ICEU226) Features:
- Pure Ice – reduces bacteria, slime fungus growth, scale formation, and unpleasant tastes
- Harvest Assist – overpowers scale by pushing the ice into the bin 24/7 for the life of the machine
- Front Air Discharge – air is drawn in and exhausted from the front (no side clearance needed)
- Filter-free air – no air filter to change
- Self-contained ice maker produces up to 232 lbs of ice per day
- Integrated 73-lb capacity ice bin
- Available in 50 Hz or 60 Hz models
- 208-230 Volts / 60 Hz / Phase 1
- 6 amps
- Warranty - 3 years parts/labor; 5 years parts evaporator/compressor; 7 years evaporator with water filter
- Weight: 160 lbs
- 24" wide x 24" deep x 39" tall
Please see each product's specification sheet for detailed model-specific information
So why buy an Ice O Matic?
- Superior construction: durable stainless-steel on the inside of the machine, and an exterior made of stainless-steel and industrial-grade, fingerprint-proof molding.
Front Air Discharge: Air is drawn in and exhausted from the front—no side clearance is required
Easy Access: Bin can be easily removed from the front with four fasteners while the undercounter ice maker stays in place
- The Cuber Evaporator in Ice-O-Matic machines combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
- Pure ICE®: Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice O Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
- Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
- Filter-Free Air: No air filter to clean or change.
- 7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years - parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).
- Energy Use: Models range from 5.3-8.1 KWh/100 lb ice
Questions on Ice O Matic ICEU226 Undercounter Ice Maker: 232 Pounds/Day
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Ice O Matic ICEU226 Undercounter Ice Maker: 232 Pounds/Day Brands Ice O Matic Type Ice Machines Options Undercounter Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Compressor/3 Year Product Limited Manufacturer Warranty