You have no items in your shopping cart.
48-blade Mechanical Meat Tenderizer from Jaccard: Enhances Choice Cuts of Meat, Improves Lesser Cuts
The Jaccard 48-blade mini meat tenderizer improves the texture and flavor of virtually any cut of meat—beef, chicken, veal, or pork— and reduces cook time by up to 40%. This innovative meat tenderizer creates 48 tiny channels in a piece of meat with each press using a simple downward motion. These channels improve heat access for quicker, more even cooking, and allow your liquid marinade to absorb faster into the meat.
The Jaccard 200348 has blades made of stainless steel to sever connective tissue, resulting in a buttery-smooth texture in even cheaper cuts of meat. Blades store in a plastic housing with a protective cover to prevent accidental contact. The Jaccard mini mechanical meat tenderizer tool is dishwasher safe. See the video below for a demonstration courtesy of Emeril Lagasse.
Overview of the Jaccard 200348 Bladed Meat Tenderizer:
- Miniature mechanical meat tenderizer by Andre Jaccard
- Enhances the texture and flavor of fine cuts of meat; vastly improves lesser cuts
- Great for steaks, chicken, pork, turkey, and more
- 48 miniature blades sever connective tissue for a buttery-smooth texture
- Reduces cook time by up to 40%
- Improves marinades
- Works with a simple downward motion
- Stainless-steel blades
- Plastic housing with cover
- Dimensions: 6" x 1" x 4"
- Dishwasher safe
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Jaccard Original Meat Tenderizer - 48 Blades|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||7 53392 33325 5|
|Options||Bladed Meat Tenderizers|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|