You have no items in your shopping cart.
Jaccard Pig Tail Indoor/Outdoor Food Turning Utensil (12"): Stainless-steel Hook Supports up to 8 lbs
The smaller-sized Jaccard Pigtail flipper is the all-in-one solution for grabbing and turning large or awkward foods on the outdoor barbecue grill or on the stove. Use the 12" Pigtail to flip full rib racks on the smoker, turn bacon on the skillet, or pluck baked potatoes out of the oven—just pierce meat or vegetables with the stainless-steel end hook to lift, rotate, or remove. The Jaccard Pig Tail can manage foods up to 8 lbs in size, allowing you to move full baked chickens without fear of dropping them.
Overview of the Jaccard 201310 Pig Tail Flipper:
- 12" food flipper from Jaccard Kitchenware
- Does the work of several grill & kitchen utensils
- Grabs, lifts, and flips large & awkward foods indoors or outdoors
- Turns full rib racks, corn ears, and breaded vegetables out on the grill
- Retrieves boil-in-bag vegetables from boiling water
- Flips bacon on the stove
- Snatches baked potatoes out of the oven
- Holds up to 8 lbs—strong enough for a full baked chicken!
- Wood handle
- Made of 300 series surgical stainless steel
- Pigtail-inspired end hook
- Lifetime replacement guarantee through Jaccard
|Description Author||Brett L|
|Name||Jaccard Pig Tail Food Flipper (12")|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||7 53392 20131 8|
|Material||Wood and Steel|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.2|