You have no items in your shopping cart.
Impressa C9 One Touch by Jura-Capresso
Jura Capresso Impressa C9 Fully Automatic Coffee Center
Highlights - The C9 steps up in front of the J6 with the Never-Move-the-Cup Feature, also this machine has 18 bar pressure and is the entry level machine for the Never-Move-the-Cup Feature.
The C9 Coffee Center is great for cappuccinos, espressos, lattes, and much more. Capresso has made this C9 stand out above the others with its one touch features such as a cappuccino. The Machine has a function for cappuccinos (as well as other beverages) that will grind tamp and froth the milk to the right amount and temperature, giving you an amazing cappuccino every time. This function of a one touch system gives you consistency and ease of use and clean up.
Most Compact Coffee Center One Touch Never-Move-The-Cup-Machine Available. The best things about this particular system is the ability to make lattes and cappuccinos at the touch of a bottom. The Included Stainless Steel Milk Container is made for long use of up to 8 hours while still keeping the milk cold. This will eliminate spill and time by having the milk connected to the machine all the time. The C9 will first take the milk an high temperature steam it making a froth, then the built in conical burr grinder will grind your espresso, tamp, and the brew into a perfect cup for an outstanding Cappuccino. Want another one? Just push Cappuccino with a one touch function.
This C9 Impressa is still fully programmable for all coffee, functions (including frothing and hot water). The unique Rotary Dial allows for brew override to make more milk in a cappuccino, or more steam, or more espresso and so on. The Clearyl water filter system keeps all of your impurities out of the water for optimal taste every time the C9 makes a cycle. This Capresso Coffee Center has a unique Led Display that pretty much displays everything going on with your C9 Machine. A separate funnel is integrated for regular ground coffees, such as flavors, or decaf, and tea.
Jura Capresso Impressa C9 Coffee Center Features:
- One Touch Cappuccino
- Never Move the Cup Machine
- Froths and steams milk
- Grinds to a fine Turkish Grind if chosen
- Tamps and brews the coffee for a perfect cappuccino or latte right into your cup
- 14 oz. stainless steel vacuum thermal container cold for up to 8 hours.
- Two step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee
- Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- The IMPRESSA C9 One Touch grinds from 5 to a maximum of 16 grams of coffee from mild to extra strong.
- Two temperature settings
- Three strength levels.
- Preprogrammed beverage buttons for
- Milk Portion
- Hot Water Portion
- 1 espresso
- 2 espresso
- 1 coffee
- 2 coffees
- 1 cappuccino
- 1 latte
- 1 latte macchiato
- Hot milk
- All beverages can be changed during brewing or re-programmed to your specific taste.
- 64 oz. removable water container
- Good for 40 espressos at a time
- Integrated professional conical burr grinder with an 8 oz. bean container
- Six settings allow you to adjust the grinding fineness
- Grind up to 30 portions of coffee before refilling
- CLEARYL Water Care System.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator
- Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee
- 18-bar power pump
- 1450 watt stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system
- 2 years or 6,000 cups, whichever comes first UL listed for Household Use
- Stainless Steel Thermal Milk Container
- Clearyl Water Filter
- Cleaning Tablets
- Measuring Scoop
- Water Hardness Indicator Strip
Questions on Jura Capresso IMPRESSA C9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center 18 Bar
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Jura Capresso IMPRESSA C9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center 18 Bar GTIIN / UPC Code 00794151410350 Brands Jura Type Automatic Espresso Machines Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Home or Commercial Home Color Black Manufacturer's Warranty 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty (or up to 6,000 brewings, whichever comes first) Drink type Coffee, Cappucino, and Espresso Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 1450 Wattage Range 1000 - 1499 Weight (in Lbs) 35.0000