You have no items in your shopping cart.
9 Cup ExactSlice Food Processors - by KitchenAid
Shred, chop, mix, and slice to restaurant standards with the KitchenAid 9 Cup Exact Slice Food Processor! The ExactSlice System has three speeds and multiple blades for precise cuts at just the right size for your recipe. Designed with durable stainless steel blades and strong, food-safe plastics, the ExactSlice Food Processor can conquer even the trickiest produce to save time spent on food preparation. The innovative locking system on the work bowls includes the Kitchen Aid UltraTight™ leak-resistant seal to eliminate leaks and drips. Fill this KitchenAid food processor work bowl to capacity, turn it on with one-touch operation, and leave behind your worries and messes.
Kitchen Aid 9 Cup Food Processor comes with two bowls and all the attachments you need to perform all of your slicing and dicing needs. And with an extra dough hook, you can easily beat thick doughs for fresh cookies, pizza crusts, and other baked treats. When not in use, the small bowl nests into the larger one for easy storage. The KitchenAid Food Processor is available in multiple colors for any kitchen. Whether you’re infusing bold herbs into a stovetop dish, homemade fruit pies, or simply want thin tomato slices on a homemade sandwich, the KitchenAid ExactSlice Food Processor is easy to operate and built to last.
- 9 Cup Work Bowl
- 3 Cup Work Bowl
- Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Reversible Shredding Disc
- Multipurpose Blade for 9 Cup Bowl
- Multipurpose Blade for 3 Cup Bowl
- Dough Blade
- Chop cheese, chocolate, fruit, nuts, vegetables
- Mince or puree fruits, herbs, onions, garlic
- Mix sauces, soups, salsas
- Knead batters, yeast dough
- Slice with external controls for desired results
- Shred cabbage, potatoes, cheese
KitchenAid Food Processor - 9 Cup ExactSlice™ Features:
- Includes 1 Year KitchenAid Warranty
- Chop, mix, slice, shred with one appliance
- Three Speeds: High, Low, Pulse
- Precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with one-button touch convenience
- 3-in-1 Feeding tube and pusher for continuous processing
- Wide mouth feeding tube type allows for use of large produce
- ExactSlice™ System slices thin to thick with one slide of lever
- Special bowl locking system with UltraTight™ leak-resistant seal
- Mini bowl fits inside work bowl for compact storage
- Polycarbonate base, bowls, lid, pusher construction
- Stainless steel blades mounted in polycarbonate assembly
- Height: 15.4” | Depth: 10.7” | Width: 10.6”
- Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- Made in China
- Item # KFP0933
7 Layer Dip for ExactSlice Food Processors
Yields 6 appetizer servings (double for a party-sized 13″x9″ pan)
- 1/3 pound fresh pork chorizo
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (optional)
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 1/3 cup packed fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- pinch of salt, to taste
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cotija cheese
- 1 radish
- 3/4 cup refried black beans
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup pico de gallo, drained if watery
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
Cook the chorizo in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned and slightly crispy, breaking up the meat into small crumbles. If your chorizo is particularly dry, it may help to add a tablespoon or so of vegetable oil to help it get nice and crisp. Set aside and let cool.
To prepare guacamole, place the avocados in the KitchenAid ExactSlice Food Processor along with the cilantro, lime juice, and salt. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
Shred the cheeses. Clean out any stray bits of cheese, and then shred the radish using the same blade. Spread the radish out on a paper towel to drain.
To assemble the dip, spread black beans in the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish (approximately 11″x7”). I recommend using a glass dish so you can see all the pretty layers.
Spread the guacamole on top, followed by the sour cream.
Sprinkle with the shredded cheeses, and then top with cooled chorizo and drained pico de gallo.
Finally, top with the chopped pickled jalapeños, shredded radish, and the additional chopped cilantro for garnish.
The dip can be covered and refrigerated for up to a day before serving. Serve cool or at room temperature.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 9 Cup ExactSlice Food Processor (More Colors Available)|
|Material||Plastic & Metals|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||10.49|