You have no items in your shopping cart.
KitchenAid Stand Mixer - Artisan - Silver Metallic - 5 Quart
2015 Consumer Reports' Recommended Mixer!
KitchenAid Artisan Five-Quart Stand Mixers will bring understated charm to any kitchen and open up a world of new cooking and baking possibilities. Included with the mixer are four accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples. Reduce the mess of splatters and spills with KitchenAid's pouring shield!
This Artisan mixer has a 325-watt motor designed to conquer even the thickest of batters. KitchenAid's Artisan Stand Mixers are ideal for a simple breakfast or for multi-tasking around a large holiday meal!
Silver Metallic Kitchen Aid Mixer Features:
- One Year Warranty
- Includes 4 accessories
- 10-speed, solid-state control
- Works with all KitchenAid Attachments
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with Handle
- Includes: Pouring Shield,Coated Flat Beater, Coated Dough Hook, & Wire Whip
- Height: 14" | Width: 9.3" | Depth: 14.3"
- Tilt-up head for easy access
- Made in the USA!
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Wattage: 325
- Voltage: 120
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
- Approximate Dimensions 14 1/2"H x 14"D x 8 1/2W
- Approximately 17 3/4"H with the head tilted back
ZUCCHINI & SWEET POTATO PANCAKES
Makes 6 servings (about 20 small or 12 medium-large pancakes)
- 3 zucchini, grated
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1/2 large sweet onion, diced fine
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- Sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- Handful of fresh chives, minced
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Dash of cinnamon, for garnish
Peel and grate the sweet potatoes with a box grater in to a large mixing bowl.
Grate the zucchini and let them drain in a colander in the sink, squeezing in a kitchen towel to release the extra water. Mince the onion and add both to the sweet potato in the mixing bowl.
Beat the eggs, and add to the veggie mixture, stirring well. Mix in flour and combine well.
Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a 12" nonstick skillet and start making the pancakes by scooping out 1/4 cup mounds into the heated pan. Flatten cakes a little bit with the spatula.
Cook the pancakes for about 3 minutes on each side until they are golden brown, cooking them in several batches until all the zucchini-sweet potato mixture is gone. Add a tablespoon of oil to the pan each time you cook a new batch, and place the cooked pancakes on a baking sheet lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
For serving, top with some fresh sea salt and cracked black pepper, a dash of extra cinnamon, dollops of sour cream with minced chives, fresh parsley and the warm Homemade Applesauce.
|Name||KitchenAid 5QT Artisan Mixer -Silver Metallic|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049056371|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||27|