You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor in Boysenberry Purple - by KitchenAid
Prepare all of your fresh produce and homemade sauces with KitchenAid's Purple Mini Food Processor! This mini food processor features an intuitive One Touch operation and three speed options. Low speeds are ideal for chopping, high speeds puree ingredients, and the pulse setting thoroughly mixes with ease. The lid also includes a drizzle basin, which allows you to pour in liquids while food is processing, which is a great feature for sauces and creams. KitchenAid's 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor in Boysenberry Purple is ideal for controlling the precise texture of chopped veggies, creamy spreads, smoothies, pie fillings, and more!
- Mini Food Processor | BPA-Free Bowl & Lid | Stainless Steel Blades
KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Boysenberry Purple Mini Food Processor (KFC3516BY) Features:
- Includes 1 Year KitchenAid Warranty
- Replaces model KFC3511WBY
- Simple One Touch operation
- Chop or puree with precise results
- Low for Chopping | High for Puree | Pulse for Mixing
- Includes pour spout and locking blade for easy serving
- Drizzle basin allows you to add liquids while processing
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe
- BPA-Free material is food safe
- 3.5 cup capacity
- Made in China
- Height: 9" | Width: 7.5"
- Specifications: 120V | 60 Hz
- KitchenAid Model KFC3516BY
Mini Pumpkin And Cranberry Pies
For Pie Crust
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon shortening, cold and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup ice cold water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 large egg, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Pinch of salt
- Homemade whipped cream
- Caramel Sauce
To make the dough, combine all the ingredients except the water in the bowl of your Mini KitchenAid Food Processor. Process a few times until butter is about the size of a pea. With food processor on, slowly drizzle in ice cold water to mixture, one tablespoon at a time, until dough comes together. Remove dough from bowl and pat down into a disc. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
For the pumpkin pie filling, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
To make the cranberry pie filling, toss all the ingredients together in a small saucepan. Set over medium heat and cook for a few minutes until cranberries start to pop and break down, about 2-3 minutes. Do not over cook. Remove from heat and set aside.
When you are ready to make your pies, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove chilled dough from the refrigerator and roll out onto a lightly floured surface into a 10-inch circle. Use a 4-inch round cutter to cut out 6 rounds. Transfer rounds to a nonstick mini pie pan and fit well by pressing down gently. Fill each mini tart 3/4 of the way with pie filling, about 1 tablespoon each.
Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is just set. Transfer the mini tarts from the tart pan to a wire rack for cooling. Top pies with whipped cream and caramel sauce drizzle. Store leftovers refrigerated.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Mini Food Processor - Boysenberry Purple|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||0883049407227|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Plastic and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.3|