You have no items in your shopping cart.
Majestic Yellow 5 Quart Ceramic Mixing Bowl for Tilt-Head Mixers - by KitchenAid
Whip up tasty cookies, brownies, and holiday treats with family while adding a personalized touch to your favorite stand mixer! KitchenAid's 5 Quart Ceramic Bowl is designed to work with all 4.5QT & 5QT tilt-head mixers such as the Artisan, Classic Plus, Ultra Power, and other Design Series.
The KitchenAid ceramic mixer bowl is made of durable earthenware that is safe for chilling in the freezer and cleanup in the dishwasher. Double up on larger batches of cookies & cupcakes and minimize cleanup time with the Majestic Yellow KitchenAid Ceramic Mixer Bowl!
KitchenAid Ceramic Mixer Bowl, 5Qt (Majestic Yellow) Features:
- KitchenAid ceramic mixer bowl for tilt-head mixers
- KitchenAid Ceramic Mixer Bowl dimensions: 12.6” x 9.2” x 7.7”
- Made from durable ceramic
- Majestic yellow finish
- Doubles your mixing capacity!
- Mixes cake batter & cookie dough
- Pour spout prevents messes
- Large, comfortable handle
- Freezer & microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- 5 quart capacity
- KitchenAid Model KSMCB5MY
No Bake Peppermint Cookie Truffles
Yields about 22 1 1/2″ cookie truffles
- 8 ounces reduced fat or regular cream cheese, softened to room temperature (do not use fat free)
- 36 chocolate vanilla cream sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about one 14.3 ounce package)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure peppermint extract
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 16 ounces white baking chocolate or candy melts (do not use chocolate chips, as they contain stabilizers and will not melt as smoothly)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup finely crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
Use your KitchenAid Stand Mixer, fitted with the flat beater, to beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the crushed sandwich cookies, peppermint extract, and salt. Beat until fully incorporated so that any streaks of cream cheese disappear, about 2-3 minutes.
With a small cookie scoop or spoon, portion the dough into balls of desired size. Arrange the rolled balls on the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer for 10 minutes to allow the balls to set.
In a microwave-safe bowl or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water, melt the chocolate until almost all of the pieces have melted, stirring a few times throughout. Remove from heat and add the coconut oil. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
With two forks, dip chilled cookie truffles into the melted chocolate, tapping away any excess. Place the dipped balls back onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with the crushed peppermint candy (the chocolate sets fast!).
Refrigerate for 10 minutes prior to serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for a few days or in the freezer for 2-3 months. Let thaw overnight in the refrigerator prior to serving.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Ceramic Bowl - Majestic Yellow|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049338859|
|Type||Stand Mixer Bowls|
|Options||For KitchenAid Tilt Head Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||7.9|