You have no items in your shopping cart.
Regal Purple 5 Quart Ceramic Mixing Bowl for Tilt-Head Mixers - by KitchenAid
Whip up tasty cookies, brownies, and holiday treats with family while adding a personalized touch to your favorite stand mixer! KitchenAid's 5 Quart Ceramic Bowl is designed to work with all 4.5QT & 5QT tilt-head mixers such as the Artisan, Classic Plus, Ultra Power, and other Design Series.
The KitchenAid ceramic mixer bowl is made of durable earthenware that is safe for chilling in the freezer and cleanup in the dishwasher. Double up on larger batches of cookies & cupcakes and minimize cleanup time with the Regal Purple KitchenAid Ceramic Mixer Bowl!
KitchenAid Ceramic Mixer Bowl, 5Qt (Regal Purple) Features:
- KitchenAid ceramic mixer bowl for tilt-head mixers
- KitchenAid Ceramic Mixer Bowl dimensions: 12.6” x 9.2” x 7.7”
- Made from durable ceramic
- Regal purple color
- Doubles your mixing capacity!
- Mixes cake batter & cookie dough
- Pour spout prevents messes
- Large, comfortable handle
- Freezer & microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- 5 quart capacity
- KitchenAid Model KSMCB5RP
Peppermint Crunch Bundt Cake Recipe
Makes 10-12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (230 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (240 grams) Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 4 ounces (114 grams) semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (92 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 2 peppermint candy canes, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 350° F, and lightly mist a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
Place the granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and kosher salt in the bowl of your KitchenAid Stand Mixer, fitted with the flat beater. Stir on low speed to combine.
Mix in the butter on low speed, until the mixture resembles moist crumbs. Stir in the eggs until combined.
Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula, then add the Greek yogurt, vanilla, and peppermint extract. Beat on medium speed for about 90 seconds to aerate the batter and build the cake’s structure.
Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and bake in the Slide-In Range for 45-55 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the thickest part of the cake comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs.
Cool for 20 minutes, then invert the cake onto a serving platter.
Place the chopped chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.
Pour the cream into a saucepan and place over medium-low heat until just barely beginning to simmer. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and allow to stand for 3 minutes.
Use a silicone spatula to stir the ganache until smooth. Drizzle the topping over the cooled cake, and garnish with chopped peppermint candy canes.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Ceramic Bowl - Regal Purple|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049338880|
|Type||Stand Mixer Bowls|
|Options||For KitchenAid Tilt Head Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||7.9|