You have no items in your shopping cart.
Contour Silver 5-Speed Immersion Blender - by KitchenAid
Whisk up a delicious smoothie or a creamy soup with KitchenAid's 5-Speed Immersion Blender! This blender features five easily operated speeds to accommodate a variety of food textures, whether you're crafting velvety gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the immersion blender are three removable bell blades: an S-Blade for blending ingredients, a multi-purpose blade that's ideal for crushing ice, and a beater blade to froths delicious milk. The 8" blending arm reaches into deep pots for soups and stews. The chopper attachment is for dicing produce, while the blending pitcher is for whipping up a milk shake or healthy smoothies Finally, the whisk attachment is a classic piece to beat all of the clumps out of cake batter or for making a quick omelet.
KitchenAid's 5-Speed Immersion Blender is crafted with durable metals and BPA-Free plastics. The beautiful Contour Silver design offers a touch of elegance that will look charming with any cookware set.
- Immersion Blender
- Whisk Attachment
- Removable 8" Blending Arm
- 2.5 Cup Chopper Attachment & Lid
- 1 Liter Blending Pitcher
- Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies
- Storage Case
KitchenAid Contour Silver 5-Speed Immersion Blender (KHB2561CU) Features:
- Set of 7
- 8-inch blending arm reaches into deep pots
- Blades are interchangeable with a simple twist
- Soft grip handle for continuous use
- Ideal for a quick breakfast or signature sauce!
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Made in China
- Item # KHB2561CU
Curried Kabocha Squash Soup
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-5 tablespoons curry paste (this drastically varies between personal tastes and brands so start with 1-2 tablespoons and increase as desired)
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 1 large kabocha squash, cut in half, deseeded and cubed
- 1-2 (14-ounce) cans coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with: Greek yogurt, naan bread, sausage (optional)
1) Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent in an 8.0-Quart Stockpot. Add 1-2 tablespoons curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes.
2) Add chicken stock and kabocha squash (skins on is fine). Bring to a boil.
3) Simmer for 30-45 minutes until squash is completely tender and starting to breakdown.
4) Taste, season with salt and pepper and adjust spice if needed (more curry paste can be added here, just blend it a bit in a cup with a bit of stock before adding to pot).
5) Puree with immersion blender until it reaches an ideal texture.
6) Serve with Greek yogurt, naan and sausage if desired.
Note: Please use caution when pureeing hot liquids! Soup reheats well so can easily be made and cooled entirely before pureeing the following day.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 5-Speed Immersion Blender (Contour Silver)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049243658|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Plastic and Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||8|