You have no items in your shopping cart.
KitchenAid - Pro 600 Guava Glaze Mixer
Featuring a 6-quart capacity mixer bowl and a high performance, professional-level motor. When you think of a stand mixer, you probably think of a KitchenAid Mixer, as they have been the "classic" in this kitchen appliance category for a long time, and have a made a name for themselves in the mixer business. The KitchenAid 6 Quart Mixer can mix powerfully through bread dough and triple batches of cookie dough and can mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per batch. The KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer has a color available to match just about any kitchen. This KitchenAid Professional 600 Mixer is one of our best selling items at Everything Kitchens! With the price and quality both being customer friendly, along with having a mixer color to match just about any kitchen, that is not surprising to us!
KitchenAid 6 Quart Mixer Features:
- 575-watts of power
- Bowl-lift design (versus tilt head)
- 6-quart polished stainless steel wide-mouth bowl with contoured handle (smaller 3-quart bowl available optionally)
- Direct drive transmission
- All steel gears, All-metal construction
- Commercial-style motor protection
- Stand Mixer Purchase Includes: Burnished PowerKnead Spiral Dough Hook, burnished flat beater, stainless steel wire whip, and pouring shield.
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Click Here To Order KitchenAid Mixer Attachments Bowls & Accessories
- Stand Mixer Dimensions: Height 16.5" Width 11.3" Depth 14.6"
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Stand Mixer Warranty
1-Year Hassle-Free Replacement warranty
Click Here For Details
|Name||KitchenAid 6Qt Pro 600 Mixer - Guava Glaze|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049463070|
|Type||Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers|
|Options||Pro 600 Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Wattage Range||500 - 999|
|Weight (in Lbs)||30.1|