You have no items in your shopping cart.
5-Speed Diamond Blender with a Vibrant Hot Sauce Red Finish - by KitchenAid
Master all of your soups, smoothies, and frozen coffee drinks with KitchenAid's Hot Sauce Red Diamond Blender. With simple controls, smart features, and power to spare, the KitchenAid Diamond Blender is capable of crushing ice for blended drinks, juicing carrots for smoothies, chopping tomatoes for pasta sauce, and even grinding peanuts for homemade nut butters. A touch panel with five speeds—Stir, Chop, Mix, Puree, and Liquefy—as well as Ice Crush and Pulse controls gives users full control over the foods being blended without being unnecessarily complicated or cluttered.
This KitchenAid home blender includes a 60-ounce jar made from durable BPA-free plastic to resist staining and shattering. The patented Diamond Blending System extends from the jar itself to the motor housing to promote even mixing and distribution of all blended ingredients. Features include KitchenAid's Intelli-Speed motor to keep blending speeds consistent as new ingredients are added and consistencies changed, and a Soft Start feature which prevents splashing by gradually "ramping up" the motor upon startup. Read below for more features.
KSB1575HT Five Speeds:
- Stir | Chop | Mix | Puree | Liquefy
KitchenAid 5 Speed Hot Sauce Red Diamond Blender (KSB1575HT) Features:
- One Year Hassle Free Warranty
- Five-speed home blender from KitchenAid
- 60 oz stain-resistant/shatter-resistant blender jar
- Includes settings for Stir, Chop, Mix, Puree, and Liquefy
- Ice Crush and Pulse features
- Diamond Blending System promotes even distribution of ingredients
- Powerful 0.9-horsepower motor crushes ice, grinds peanuts, and juices carrots—up to 24 at once!
- Stainless-steel blades provide consistent and reliable blending
- Die-cast metal base in a Hot Sauce Red color
- Intuitive controls for easy use
- Intelli-Speed® keeps blending speeds consistent even as new ingredients are added
- Soft Start™ feature "ramps up" motor to reduce splashing
- Works with all KitchenAid attachments & accessories
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 9" x 16.5"
- Voltage: 120 | Wattage: 550
- Pitcher is dishwasher safe
- Assembled in Ohio, USA
- Item # KSB1575HT
Makes 3-4 Servings
- 1/2 cup long-grain white rice (such as basmati)
- 1 3-inch stick Ceylon cinnamon (also called Mexican cinnamon or canella)
- 1 cup (5 ounces) raw blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (or to taste)
- Ground cinnamon, for dusting
In a spice grinder, pulverize rice and cinnamon stick until finely ground. Add ground rice to a large mason jar or bowl. Add almonds and cover with 2 cups water (use filtered water if your tap water is iffy). Cover and refrigerate 10-12 hours or overnight.
The next day, pour the contents of the jar into the canister of your KitchenAid Diamond Blender, along with granulated sugar and 2 more cups of filtered water. Blend on Liquefy for 1 to 2 minutes or until completely smooth.
Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve lined with two layers of cheesecloth, or, if you have one, a nut milk bag is ideal for this. Let most of the liquid drain through, then gather up the edges and squeeze the remaining pulp to force out as much liquid as you can. Discard leftover pulp.
Keep refrigerated. Slight separation is normal, just stir or shake well prior to serving. To serve, pour over ice and dust with ground cinnamon.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender - Hot Sauce Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049404394|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||10|