You have no items in your shopping cart.
7 Cup ExactSlice Food Processors - by KitchenAid
Shred, chop, mix, and slice your meats and produce to restaurant standards with the KitchenAid 7 Cup Exact Slice Food Processor! The ExactSlice System has three speeds and multiple blades for precise cuts at just the right size for your recipe. Designed with durable stainless steel blades and strong, food-safe plastics, the ExactSlice Food Processor can conquer even the trickiest produce to safe you time spent on food preparation. The innovative locking system on the work bowls includes the Kitchen Aid UltraTight™ leak-resistant seal to eliminate leaks and drips. Fill this KitchenAid food processor work bowl to capacity, turn it on with one-touch operation, and leave behind your worries and messes.
Kitchen Aid 7 Cup Food Processor comes with all the attachments you need to perform all of your slicing and dicing needs. When not in use, this compact food processor is easy to store in any kitchen cabinet. The KitchenAid Food Processors each have a stunning finish that you'll love to display on your countertops. Whether you’re infusing bold herbs into a stovetop dish or simply want thin tomato slices on a homemade sandwich, the KitchenAid ExactSlice Food Processor is easy to operate and built to last.
- 7 Cup Work Bowl
- Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Reversible Shredding Disc
- Multipurpose Blade
- Chop cheese, chocolate, fruit, nuts, vegetables
- Mince or puree fruits, herbs, onions, garlic
- Mix sauces, soups, salsas
- Knead batters, yeast dough
- Slice with external controls for desired results
- Shred cabbage, potatoes, cheese
KitchenAid Food Processor - 7 Cup ExactSlice™ Features:
- Includes 1 Year KitchenAid Warranty
- Chop, mix, slice, shred with one appliance
- Three Speeds: High, Low, Pulse
- Precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with one-button touch convenience
- 3-in-1 Feeding tube and pusher for continuous processing
- Wide mouth feeding tube type allows for use of large produce
- ExactSlice™ System slices thin to thick with one slide of lever
- Special bowl locking system with UltraTight™ leak-resistant seal
- Mini bowl fits inside work bowl for compact storage
- Polycarbonate base, bowls, lid, pusher construction
- Stainless steel blades mounted in polycarbonate assembly
- Height: 15” | Depth: 10” | Width: 9.5”
- Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- Made in China
- Item # KFP0722
Menchi Katsu Burger
Makes 6 burgers
For the burger patties
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 4 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1 heaping tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Vegetable oil for cooking
For the breading
- All purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs + more if needed
For the burger
- Spicy gochujang sauce, see recipe below
- Red cabbage slaw, see recipe below
- 6 brioche buns, toasted
For red cabbage slaw
- Half head of red cabbage, sliced thin using a mandolin slicer or food processor
- 2 tablespoons good quality extra virgin olive oil + more if needed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
For spicy gochujang sauce
- 3 tablespoons Korean hot pepper paste (gochujang)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil + more if needed
Using a large mixing bowl, combine together, by hand, the ground beef, ground pork, panko, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, diced onions, egg, as well as the salt and pepper.
Separate the mixture into 6 equally sized rounded patties. Dust each patty with flour, dip into the beaten egg and then into the panko.
Using a skillet, heat some vegetable oil and pan fry each patty on medium low heat for about 5 minutes on one side and about 3 minutes on the other side, or until golden brown on the outside and cooked through completely.
Remove the katsu patty from the oil and drain on a wire rack, or a paper towel lined plate. Repeat until all of the patties are cooked.
For red cabbage slaw
Using a large mixing bowl, toss the shredded red cabbage in the bowl. Drizzle on the olive oil and red wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Toss together until the cabbage is nicely coated in the oil and vinegar.
For spicy gochujang sauce
Mix together the hot pepper paste, honey and sesame oil in a small bowl. Taste and adjust any ingredients as needed.
Slather on the spicy gochujang sauce on the bottom side of your toasted brioche bun, and mayonnaise on the other bun. Place the burger patty on top and top with some seasoned red cabbage slaw. Cover with the topside bun and devour immediately.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 7 Cup ExactSlice Food Processor (Multiple Colors Available)|
|Material||Plastic & Metals|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||10|