You have no items in your shopping cart.
7-Speed KitchenAid Hand Mixers (Choose a Color Above)
Each of these KitchenAid hand mixers has seven discrete speeds to cover a range of common kitchen tasks: low speeds for pancakes and quick breads, medium speeds for cookie doughs and cake batters, and high speeds for mashing potatoes and making gingerbread. The KHM7210 hand mixer uses KitchenAid's Soft Start™ feature to gradually "ramp up" motor speeds in order to keep dry goods from spraying and wet goods from splattering. A lighted LED readout displays the mixer speed—very useful for low lighting.
KitchenAid's Soft Touch™ comfort handle will be appreciated under long periods of use, like during those marathon holiday-baking sessions. A 5' power cord locks to either side of the mixer to keep it out of your workspace no matter where you work or which hand you prefer.
Attachments include two (2) of KitchenAid's Turbo Beater™ II stainless-steel beaters for general use and one (1) 16-tine Pro Whisk for making meringues, certain types of frosting, and whipped cream; all attachments are safe for the dishwasher. As with other KitchenAid home appliances, each of these KitchenAid hand mixers is assembled in Ohio, USA, and is covered for a full year by KitchenAid's Hassle-Free Replacement warranty.
KitchenAId Seven-Speed Hand Mixers (Multiple Colors, Model KSM7210) Features:
- 7 speeds accommodate a wide range of mixing tasks
- Mixes cake batter, blends cookie dough, mashes potatoes, and more
- Available in several color options
- Low-wattage DC motor
- LED indicator shows mixer speed
- Soft Start™ feature "ramps up" motor speed to prevent splattering
- Ergonomic Soft Touch™ handle
- Beater eject button
- Includes (2) Turbo Beater™ II stainless-steel beaters
- Wire whisk attachment for beating egg whites, meringues
- Attachments are dishwasher safe
- 5-foot swiveling cord locks to right or left side for ambidextrous use
- Measures 6.5" tall x 3.5" wide; 7.5" long
- Assembled in the USA
- Covered for a full year by KitchenAid's Hassle-Free Replacement warranty
Questions on 7-Speed Electric Hand Mixer
- From Dauw at 9/30/14 4:39 AM
- From jim rench at 12/7/16 12:28 PM
Ask Your Own Question
Great Value Review by GenieBeanie
I needed a hand mixer for our vacation home. I don't cook there as much, but still when I do. I want good tools. This mixer has good power for cake batters and thick muffin mixes. The whisk attachment is perfect for whipping egg whites and cream quickly. I ordered the empire red and it looks great. I'm very pleased with this hand held mixer. (Posted on 10/10/15)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin O Name KitchenAid 7-Speed Hand Mixers: Multiple Colors Available Brands KitchenAid Type Hand Mixers Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States