You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixer with a Contour Silver Finish - by KitchenAid
Master the tradition of your famous holiday cookies, birthday cakes, and gourmet sauces with an innovative, compact body design! KitchenAid’s Contour Silver Red Mini Artisan Stand Mixers hold the same power as the Classic Stand Mixers, but with the convenience of being 20% smaller and 25% lighter, making it ideal for lifting into cabinets or for frequent travel.
This mixer features a 250 watt motor that breezes through large batches of bread and pastry dough, devil’s food cake, sugar cookies, mashed potatoes, and other tricky recipes. The 10-Speed controls accommodate a variety of textures for smooth gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the mixer are three accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples.
With a classic Contour Silver finish and immaculate stainless steel mixing bowl, KitchenAid's 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixer is a great time-saver that will look charming for counter display.
KitchenAid 3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixers Feature:
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- As powerful as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: 25% lighter and 20% smaller
- Compatible with all stand mixer attachments (excluding bowls and accessories)
- Includes 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl (bakes up to 5 dozen cookies)
- Unique planetary mixing action for optimum coverage
- Designed with 10 optimized speeds for anything from whipping to kneading
- Soft start prevents ingredients from splashing
- Tilt-head stand mixer for easy bowl access
- Designed and assembled in the USA!
- Weight: 18lbs | Depth: 12.3” | Height: 12.3” | Width: 7.8”
- Wattage: 250 | Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- KitchenAid Model # KSM3311XCU
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Mini Stand Mixer Available Accessories:
- Coated Flat Beater: KSM35CFB (Included)
- Coated “C” Dough Hook: KSM35CDH (Included)
- 6 Blade Wire Whip: KSM35WW (Included)
- Polished 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSFP (Included)
- Brushed 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSB (Not Included)
- Flex Edge Beater: KFE35T (Not Included)
- Pouring Shield: KSM35PS (Not Included)
PISTACHIO SOUR CREAM COFFEE CAKE RECIPE
Makes 12-14 Servings
For the cake batter
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted pistachios, meat only
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, brought to room temp
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- For the streusel
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup unsalted pistachios, meat only coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the glaze
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Using a food processor, grind 1 1/2 cups of unsalted pistachios until it turns into a coarse flour.
Prepare a 10 inch tube pan by greasing and lightly flouring.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, pistachio flour, baking powder, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Using a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar in your KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer for 3 to 4 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, and sour cream. Beat to combine, about 1 minute.
Set the stand mixer to low speed and gradually add the flour mixture and beat to combine.
In a separate bowl, make the streusel by mixing together all the dry ingredients. Pour melted butter over dry ingredients and mix to incorporate. The mixture should be moist, but crumbly.
Pour half the batter in the pan. Sprinkle the streusel evenly over the batter. Pour the remaining batter on top and spread using a spatula.
Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the cake. Transfer the cake to a wire cooling rack.
Make the glaze by whisking together the confectioner’s sugar and milk. Pour glaze over cake and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 3.5 Qt Tilt Head Mixer- Contour Silver|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049419527|
|Product Line||Artisan Mini|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||19.65|