You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixer with an Empire Red Finish - by KitchenAid
Master the tradition of your famous holiday cookies, birthday cakes, and gourmet sauces with an innovative, compact body design! KitchenAid’s Matte Empire Red Artisan Stand Mixers hold the same power as the Classic Stand Mixers, but with the convenience of being 20% smaller and 25% lighter, making it ideal for lifting into cabinets or for frequent travel.
This mixer features a 250 watt motor that breezes through large batches of bread and pastry dough, devil’s food cake, sugar cookies, mashed potatoes, and other tricky recipes. The 10-Speed controls accommodate a variety of textures for smooth gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the mixer are three accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples.
With a rich Empire Red finish and immaculate stainless steel mixing bowl, KitchenAid's 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixer is a great time-saver that will look charming for counter display.
KitchenAid 3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixers Feature:
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- As powerful as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: 25% lighter and 20% smaller
- Compatible with all stand mixer attachments (excluding bowls and accessories)
- Includes 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl (bakes up to 5 dozen cookies)
- Unique planetary mixing action for optimum coverage
- Designed with 10 optimized speeds for anything from whipping to kneading
- Soft start prevents ingredients from splashing
- Tilt-head stand mixer for easy bowl access
- Designed and assembled in the USA!
- Weight: 18lbs | Depth: 12.3” | Height: 12.3” | Width: 7.8”
- Wattage: 250 | Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- KitchenAid Model # KSM3311XER
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Mini Stand Mixer Available Accessories:
- Coated Flat Beater: KSM35CFB (Included)
- Coated “C” Dough Hook: KSM35CDH (Included)
- 6 Blade Wire Whip: KSM35WW (Included)
- Polished 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSFP (Included)
- Brushed 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSB (Not Included)
- Flex Edge Beater: KFE35T (Not Included)
- Pouring Shield: KSM35PS (Not Included)
AVOCADO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE
Makes 3 Dozen Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
Cream together the butter, avocado and sugar in a mixer for 3-4 minutes.
Add the eggs and vanilla, making sure to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is evenly incorporated.
Using a spatula, fold in the chocolate chips.
Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 12 cookies and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Using a clean hand, gently press down on top of each cookie to flatten it slightly.
Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 13-14 minutes until just slightly golden around the edges. Remove the cookies from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Repeat this process with the remaining dough.
Store the cookies in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 3.5 Qt Tilt Head Mixer +Up to $40 Rebate-Empire Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049389325|
|Product Line||Artisan Mini|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||19.4|