You have no items in your shopping cart.
Everything Kitchens LLC is an Authorized Retailer for this brand by way of the manufacturer or an authorized distributor.
Items purchased from Authorized Retailers:
- Are brand new in original packaging.
- Eligible for rebates and factory incentives.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixer with a Hot Sauce Finish - by KitchenAid
Master the tradition of your famous holiday cookies, birthday cakes, and gourmet sauces with an innovative, compact body design! KitchenAid’s Hot Sauce Red Mini Artisan Stand Mixers hold the same power as the Classic Stand Mixers, but with the convenience of being 20% smaller and 25% lighter, making it ideal for lifting into cabinets or for frequent travel.
This mixer features a 250 watt motor that breezes through large batches of bread and pastry dough, devil’s food cake, sugar cookies, mashed potatoes, and other tricky recipes. The 10-Speed controls accommodate a variety of textures for smooth gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the mixer are three accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples.
With a bold Hot Sauce finish and immaculate stainless steel mixing bowl, KitchenAid's 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixer is a great time-saver that will look charming for counter display.
KitchenAid 3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixers Feature:
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- As powerful as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: 25% lighter and 20% smaller
- Compatible with all stand mixer attachments (excluding bowls and accessories)
- Includes 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl (bakes up to 5 dozen cookies)
- Unique planetary mixing action for optimum coverage
- Designed with 10 optimized speeds for anything from whipping to kneading
- Soft start prevents ingredients from splashing
- Tilt-head stand mixer for easy bowl access
- Designed and assembled in the USA!
- Weight: 18lbs | Depth: 12.3” | Height: 12.3” | Width: 7.8”
- Wattage: 250 | Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- KitchenAid Model # KSM3311XHT
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Mini Stand Mixer Available Accessories:
- Coated Flat Beater: KSM35CFB (Included)
- Coated “C” Dough Hook: KSM35CDH (Included)
- 6 Blade Wire Whip: KSM35WW (Included)
- Polished 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSFP (Included)
- Brushed 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSB (Not Included)
- Flex Edge Beater: KFE35T (Not Included)
- Pouring Shield: KSM35PS (Not Included)
ROASTED RED PEPPER RAVIOLI RECIPE
Makes 4-6 Servings
For the ravioli
- 3.5 cups flour, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, pureed
For the ravioli filling
- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 4 cups grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Zest from 4 lemons
- 8 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
Into the bowl of your KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer fitted with the flat beater, add 3 1/2 cups of flour, eggs and salt and mix until combined. Add the bell pepper puree and continue mixing until a dough ball forms. If the dough is too wet, continue to add the remaining flour until dough is no longer tacky.
Switch to dough hook and knead for 4-5 minutes. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
While the dough is resting, mix together the ravioli filing ingredients in a small bowl.
Cut the pasta dough ball into 4 equal quarters. Re-wrap remaining dough balls and transfer to refrigerator until ready to use.
Attach the KitchenAid Pasta Roller to the power hub of your Stand Mixer. Sprinkle the dough ball with flour, then feed it through the Pasta Roller. Continue feeding dough through the Pasta Roller, reducing the dial each time to decrease the thickness of the dough. Make sure the dough stays the width of the roller.
Place the rolled out dough onto a lightly-floured surface. Remove the Pasta Roller and attach the KitchenAid Ravioli Maker to the power hub of your Stand Mixer. Drape the pasta sheet over the Ravioli Maker. Gently turn the knob so that the pasta feeds into the Ravioli Maker. Place the hopper onto the Ravioli Maker. Using the scoop provided, place 2 scoops of ricotta mixture into the hopper. Press it down and smooth it out. Then, begin to turn the knob, continuing to turn until the filling is almost depleted. Add an additional 2 scoops per ravioli, smoothing and pressing down each time. Continue turning until all ravioli are made.
Transfer ravioli to a lightly-floured baking sheet and allow to dry for 10 minutes. Repeat this ravioli-making process with the other 3 dough balls you have reserved in the refrigerator.
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the raviolis gently into boiling water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the ravioli float to the top of the water. Remove from the water, drain, and serve with your favorite sauce recipe.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid 3.5 Qt Tilt Head Mixer- Hot Sauce|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049383101|
|Product Line||Artisan Mini|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||19.65|