You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixer in Matte Black - by KitchenAid
Master the tradition of your famous holiday cookies, birthday cakes, and gourmet sauces with an innovative, compact body design! KitchenAid’s Matte Black Mini Artisan Stand Mixers hold the same power as the Classic Stand Mixers, but with the convenience of being 20% smaller and 25% lighter, making it ideal for lifting into cabinets or for frequent travel.
This mixer features a 250 watt motor that breezes through large batches of bread and pastry dough, devil’s food cake, sugar cookies, mashed potatoes, and other tricky recipes. The 10-Speed controls accommodate a variety of textures for smooth gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the mixer are three accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples.
With a deep Matte Black finish and immaculate stainless steel mixing bowl, KitchenAid's 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixer is a great time-saver that will look charming for counter display.
KitchenAid 3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixers Feature:
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- As powerful as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: 25% lighter and 20% smaller
- Compatible with all stand mixer attachments (excluding bowls and accessories)
- Includes 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl (bakes up to 5 dozen cookies)
- Unique planetary mixing action for optimum coverage
- Designed with 10 optimized speeds for anything from whipping to kneading
- Soft start prevents ingredients from splashing
- Tilt-head stand mixer for easy bowl access
- Designed and assembled in the USA!
- Weight: 18lbs | Depth: 12.3” | Height: 12.3” | Width: 7.8”
- Wattage: 250 | Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- KitchenAid Model # KSM3311XBM
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Mini Stand Mixer Available Accessories:
- Coated Flat Beater: KSM35CFB (Included)
- Coated “C” Dough Hook: KSM35CDH (Included)
- 6 Blade Wire Whip: KSM35WW (Included)
- Polished 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSFP (Included)
- Brushed 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSB (Not Included)
- Flex Edge Beater: KFE35T (Not Included)
- Pouring Shield: KSM35PS (Not Included)
FUDGE RASPBERRY MOCHA BROWNIES RECIPE
Makes 16 Servings
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
Heat the oven to 325° F. Spray the bottom and sides of an 8″x8″ baking pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee powder, baking powder, and salt until combined. In the bowl of KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer, fitted with the flat beater attachment, stir together the maple syrup, Greek yogurt, butter, eggs, and vanilla until just combined. Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in 1/2 cup of the raspberries.
Spread and press the batter evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Scatter the remaining 1/2 cup raspberries on top, pressing them down slightly into the batter. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until the edges are firm and the center is just set. Cool the brownies completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5QT Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - Matte Black|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049389318|
|Product Line||Artisan Mini|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||19.4|