You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixer in Matte White - by KitchenAid
Master the tradition of your famous holiday cookies, birthday cakes, and gourmet sauces with an innovative, compact body design! KitchenAid’s Matte White Mini Artisan Stand Mixers hold the same power as the Classic Stand Mixers, but with the convenience of being 20% smaller and 25% lighter, making it ideal for lifting into cabinets or for frequent travel.
This mixer features a 250 watt motor that breezes through large batches of bread and pastry dough, devil’s food cake, sugar cookies, mashed potatoes, and other tricky recipes. The 10-Speed controls accommodate a variety of textures for smooth gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the mixer are three accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples.
With a soft Matte White finish and immaculate stainless steel mixing bowl, KitchenAid's 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixer is a great time-saver that will look charming for counter display.
KitchenAid 3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixers Feature:
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- As powerful as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: 25% lighter and 20% smaller
- Compatible with all stand mixer attachments (excluding bowls and accessories)
- Includes 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl (bakes up to 5 dozen cookies)
- Unique planetary mixing action for optimum coverage
- Designed with 10 optimized speeds for anything from whipping to kneading
- Soft start prevents ingredients from splashing
- Tilt-head stand mixer for easy bowl access
- Designed and assembled in the USA!
- Weight: 18lbs | Depth: 12.3” | Height: 12.3” | Width: 7.8”
- Wattage: 250 | Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- KitchenAid Model # KSM3311XFW
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Mini Stand Mixer Available Accessories:
- Coated Flat Beater: KSM35CFB (Included)
- Coated “C” Dough Hook: KSM35CDH (Included)
- 6 Blade Wire Whip: KSM35WW (Included)
- Polished 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSFP (Included)
- Brushed 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSB (Not Included)
- Flex Edge Beater: KFE35T (Not Included)
- Pouring Shield: KSM35PS (Not Included)
CRANBERRY VANILLA CHEESECAKE CUPS WITH COCOA COOKIE CRUST RECIPE
Makes 8 Servings
For the cocoa cookie crust
- 6 tablespoons (33g) Rodelle Gourmet Dutch-Processed Baking Cocoa
- 5 tablespoons (35g) oats
- 5 tablespoons (33g) finely ground hazelnut flour
- 2 tablespoons (13g) sweet rice flour
- 2 tablespoons (15g) tapioca flour
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (30g) powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Chocolate Extract
For the vanilla cheesecake
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Organic Vanilla Extract
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the vanilla bean cranberry compote
- 3 cup frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 strips of orange peel
- 2 Rodelle Vanilla Beans, split lengthwise and scraped
Prepare the freshly ground oat flour by feeding the oats through the KitchenAid Grain Mill attached to the power hub of your KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the cocoa powder, oat flour, hazelnut flour, sweet rice flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
In the bowl of the Stand Mixer, beat the butter on medium high speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add the powdered sugar and beat on low until fully incorporated. Add the chocolate and vanilla extracts and beat to combine.
With the Stand Mixer on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter and beat until fully combined. Scrape the sides and beat again for about 30 seconds.
Roll the dough between two sheets of parchment paper until it is about 1/8″ thick and a rectangle. Set the flattened dough, with the parchment paper and freeze for about 10 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Remove the dough from the Refrigerator and peel off the top layer of parchment paper. Bake the cookies for 25 minutes. As soon as you remove them from the heat, score the cookies into 8 squares. Let cool completely while you prepare the compote and cheesecake.
To prepare the cheesecake filling, whisk the whipped cream in your Stand Mixer on high speed until it begins to froth, a couple of minutes. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until soft peaks form. Transfer the whipped cream to a separate bowl and set aside. In the same bowl of the KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer, add the cream cheese and salt and beat on medium speed until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream. Transfer the cheesecake to a piping bag fitted with a large tip and refrigerate in your Refrigerator until ready to serve.
To prepare the compote, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, orange peel, and vanilla bean seeds and pod in a 1.5-Quart Saucepan over medium heat on the cooktop of your Gas Convection Slide-In Range. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, and cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes, until the cranberries begin to break down and thicken into a compote (press the cranberries against the edge of the pot with the back of your wooden spoon to help them break down). Once finished, remove the vanilla bean pods and transfer the compote into a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer compote to the medium bowl from your Ceramic Mixing Bowl Set and chill in the Refrigerator until cool, about an hour.
To assemble, coarsely crumble the cooled cookies into the bottom of 8 small ramekins. Pipe the cheesecake filling into each ramekin and top with a spoonful of the compote. You may have extra compote – serve it on the side with a spoon or reserve for another use!
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5QT Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - Matte White|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049401522|
|Product Line||Artisan Mini|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||19.4|