You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixer in Orange Sorbet - by KitchenAid
Master the tradition of your famous holiday cookies, birthday cakes, and gourmet sauces with an innovative, compact body design! KitchenAid’s Orange Sorbet Mini Artisan Stand Mixers hold the same power as the Classic Stand Mixers, but with the convenience of being 20% smaller and 25% lighter, making it ideal for lifting into cabinets or for frequent travel.
This mixer features a 250 watt motor that breezes through large batches of bread and pastry dough, devil’s food cake, sugar cookies, mashed potatoes, and other tricky recipes. The 10-Speed controls accommodate a variety of textures for smooth gelato or chunky salsa.
Included with the mixer are three accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. The wire whip is a classical attachment that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, and other staples.
With a fun Orange Sorbet finish and immaculate stainless steel mixing bowl, KitchenAid's 3.5 Quart Mini Artisan Stand Mixer is a great time-saver that will look charming for counter display.
KitchenAid 3.5QT Tilt-Head Mini Artisan Stand Mixers Feature:
- Includes a One Year KitchenAid Warranty
- As powerful as the KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer: 25% lighter and 20% smaller
- Compatible with all stand mixer attachments (excluding bowls and accessories)
- Includes 3.5 quart stainless steel bowl (bakes up to 5 dozen cookies)
- Unique planetary mixing action for optimum coverage
- Designed with 10 optimized speeds for anything from whipping to kneading
- Soft start prevents ingredients from splashing
- Tilt-head stand mixer for easy bowl access
- Designed and assembled in the USA!
- Weight: 18lbs | Depth: 12.3” | Height: 12.3” | Width: 7.8”
- Wattage: 250 | Voltage: 120 | Hertz: 60
- KitchenAid Model # KSM3311XBF
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Mini Stand Mixer Available Accessories:
- Coated Flat Beater: KSM35CFB (Included)
- Coated “C” Dough Hook: KSM35CDH (Included)
- 6 Blade Wire Whip: KSM35WW (Included)
- Polished 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSFP (Included)
- Brushed 3.5 Quart Bowl Without a Handle: KSM35SSB (Not Included)
- Flex Edge Beater: KFE35T (Not Included)
- Pouring Shield: KSM35PS (Not Included)
ORANGE YOGURT PUDDING RECIPE
Makes 4 Servings
For the yogurt and syrup topping
- 3 oranges (I used cara cara)
- 2 cups plain whole milk greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons (1 envelope) unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the whipped coconut cream
- 1 can (15 ounce) of coconut cream, chilled overnight
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Zest 1 orange then use a paring knife to cut the peel and pith from all 3 oranges before slicing segments from the membranes of 2 1/2 oranges over a bowl to collect the juice. Cover the slices and place in the refrigerator to chill. Squeeze the juice from the membranes and remaining 1/2 orange. You should have around 1/3 cup of juice.
In the bowl of your KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer, fitted with whisk attachment, whisk the yogurt, sugar, half of the orange zest (reserving the rest), salt, and vanilla extract together on medium-high speed for about two minutes or until the sugar has dissolved and the yogurt is light and smooth.
In a small saucepan, combine water, 1 tablespoon of orange juice (reserving the rest), and evenly sprinkle the gelatin over the liquid, tipping the saucepan to the side if necessary. Let bloom for one minute before heating the mixture over medium-low heat, whisking as necessary to help the gelatin dissolve, until all the gelatin has dissolved. This shouldn’t take longer than a minute. Turn the Mini Stand Mixer on low and pour in the hot gelatin mixture, then turn the speed up to medium and whisk until thoroughly combined.
Transfer the yogurt mixture to 4 one-cup ramekins or something similar. Tap each ramekin on your counter a couple times to get any air bubbles out before smoothing the tops with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place ramekins on a small baking sheet and cover with foil. Transfer to the fridge to set for at least two hours.
Clean the small saucepan you were using earlier then heat the reserved orange juice with the maple syrup on medium-low heat, bringing it to a simmer and reducing it by half. This should take a few minutes. Remove from heat and cool at room temperature.
Clean the bowl of your Mini Stand Mixer and place in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes. Remove from the freezer and scoop all the chilled, hardened coconut cream from the can, leaving the liquid behind. Fit the Mini Stand Mixer with the whisk attachment and whisk on high until coconut is smooth. Whisk in powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla extract until smooth. Remove the bowl from the Mini Stand Mixer and cover with plastic wrap. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill until ready to use.
After two hours, take the ramekins out of the fridge and run your paring knife along the inner edges to loosen the set pudding. Jiggle the ramekin from side to side to release the pudding. Place a plate over the dish and invert to place the pudding on the plate. If the pudding doesn’t release, dip the ramekin in a bowl of hot water fro 20-30 seconds.
Top the puddings with orange segments, syrup, a dollop of whipped coconut cream, and reserved orange zest. Serve and enjoy.
Note: this pudding can be prepared up to one day in advance.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5QT Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - Orange Sorbet|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||883049383132|
|Product Line||Artisan Mini|
|Type||Tilt-Head Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Wattage Range||250 - 499|
|Weight (in Lbs)||19.4|