You have no items in your shopping cart.
Onyx Black Burr Grinder - by KitchenAid
Grind your coffee beans to a rich espresso blend or a smooth drip brew with KitchenAid's Onyx Black Burr Grinder! This grinder features stainless steel blades that can slice through beans with flawless precision. The sharp blades and slow motor rotation reduce frictional heat buildup, which maintains the bold flavors of each bean.
The glass bean hopper and grid jar are easy to clean and minimizes static buildup to enhance the smooth drinking texture. Operating the machine is as simple as setting the grinding consistency and switching the blades from off to on. KitchenAid's Onyx Black Burr Grinder is designed with die-cast metal and stainless steel to provide durability that will hold up to daily use.
Coffee grinders are ideal for perfecting your favorite lattes and cappuccinos, or for blending fresh coffee beans as a thoughtful gift!
KitchenAid Burr Grinder (Onyx Black) Features:
- Stunning onyx black finish
- Includes a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 15 grind settings for ideal consistency and strength
- Grind fine for espresso, medium for pour over and drip-brew, and coarse for french press
- Stainless steel cutting burrs offer durable and powerful performance
- Die-cast metal looks classic and sleek on any countertop
- Low RPM operation (450 rpm) minimizes frictional heat and preserves flavor
- Includes burr grinder, handheld scoop, and burr-cleaning brush
- 7oz glass bean hopper and grind jar minimizes the static "cling" of coffee grinds
- Hopper and grind gar unscrew from the grinder and are easy to rinse or fill
- Dimensions: 5.9" X 10" X 9.8"
- Item # : KCG0702OB
Questions on KitchenAid's Burr Grinder in Onyx Black - (KCG0702OB)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
A solid grinder Review by David
I typically use this burr grinder with the KitchenAid Siphon Coffee Brewer or a French press/Aeropress, which is to say a more coarse grind of the beans than required for espresso. If I was to switch between espresso and my preferred methods, the limited adjustment options would lower my rating to 4 stars as there is some effort in manually adjusting the grinder to produce more fine grinds (see video on KitchenAid site for info). I also purchased the digital scale (KCG0799SX) for use with this grinder and find it superior to the included glass collection jar and allows me to accurately control the amount of ground coffee produced. The unit is hefty, coming in at about 10 pounds, but looks nice sitting on my counter. The hopper has a habit of collecting some beans around a lip before the burrs. Overall, I am quite happy with this upgrade over my prior burr grinder. (Posted on 1/20/17)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name KitchenAid Burr Grinder (Onyx Black) GTIIN / UPC Code 00883049380865 Brands Kitchenaid Type Burr Grinders Home or Commercial Home Material Metal Color Black, Clear Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States Programmable or Non Non Programmable Weight (in Lbs) 12