You have no items in your shopping cart.
Covered Casserole Pan (6 Qt) w/ Lid from KitchenAid Cast-Iron Cookware: Bakes Lasagna, Braises Meats, & Stews Vegetables
Matching your cookware to your home decor is easy with KitchenAid cast-iron casserole dishes! The KCLI60CR in combines the heat retention and even cooking of cast iron with the gorgeous good looks of porcelain. This casserole pan is great for making and serving lasagna, potatoes gratiné, soups & stews, or pot roasts straight from your oven/stovetop to your family's table.
KitchenAid cast-iron cookware can be used on all stovetop surfaces (see below) and is oven safe up to 500° F. The included lid has interior basting dots to capture steam for moister, more tender meats. Dual side handles provide safe travel from the stove to the serving table. Backed by KitchenAid's limited lifetime warranty. See bullets for more details.
Overview of the KitchenAid KCLI60CR 6-quart Covered Casserole Pan with Lid:
- 6qt cast iron casserole dish from KitchenAid Cookware
- Cooks and serves family-sized casseroles: ragout, lasagna, gratin, or shepherd's pie
- Great for slow-cooking stews and braising meats
- KitchenAid factory finish
- Made from solid cast iron with an enamel coating
- Dark porcelain-enameled cooking surface never needs to be seasoned, resists staining
- Cooks evenly across the entire cooking surface
- Matching lid with basting dots—returns steam to food as moisture droplets
- Works with all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, etc
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Dual handles for stability
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand-washing recommended
- Colorfast finish
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
The KCLI60CR casserole pot is not nonstick. Follow the Use & Care guide (below) for food prep & cleaning tips.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||KitchenAid Enameled Cast-Iron Casserole Dish (6Qt) | All Colors|
|Material||Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.