Keep up with the hustle and bustle of a dinnertime rush or bulk order of baked goods with KitchenAid's 8 Quart Commercial Stand Mixer! With a powerful 1.3HP motor, this stand mixer easily mixes more than eight pounds of dough at a time, which is great for bakeries, sandwich shops, or mixing and portioning a trademark sauce. The intuitive metal control knobs offer speed control protection, while the bowl guard allows chefs to safely add ingredients without pausing the mixing action.
Included with the mixer and 8QT bowl are three commercial-grade stainless steel accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. Also included is a classical wire whip that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, or zesty salsa ingredients.
With a variety of colors to choose from this heavy-duty mixer can add a picture-perfect commercial kitchen that loves blogging their favorite new recipes. The 8 Quart Commercial Stand Mixer by KitchenAid is a durable piece to whip up tasty treats and minimize time spend on food preparation so you can enjoy the chatters of a happy crowd!
KitchenAid Commercial Bowl-Lift 8 Quart Stand Mixer with Bowl Guard Features:
- NSF Certified for Commercial Use
- Removable bowl guard
- Includes commercial-grade stainless steel flat beater, dough hook, & wire whip
- Powerful 1.3HP motor mixes more than eight pounds of dough with ease
- Bowl guard allows chefs to safely add ingredients while the motor is running
- PowerCore technology delivers consistent power with less heat buildup
- Accessories and bowl are dishwasher safe for quick cleanup
- All-metal gears and housing stand up to frequent daily use
- Robust metal control knobs and speed control protection
- Includes a Limited 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Length: 14.6" | Width: 13.3" | Height: 16.5" | Weight: 25.5lbs
- Watts: 500 | Volts: 120 | Hertz: 50
- Engineered, designed & assembled with pride in the USA
- Item #: KSMC895-1A
SOFT PRETZEL CHOCOLATE CHIP PULL APART BREAD RECIPE
Makes 1 Loaf
For soft pretzel bread:
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 ounce package active dry yeast
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 cups cold water
- 2/3 cup baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon large coarse sea salt or pretzel salt
For egg wash:
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
To make the Soft Pretzel Pull Apart Bread, start with the dough. Attach the whisk to your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. In the bowl of the Stand Mixer, combine the warm water, sugar, and salt. Sprinkle the yeast on top and let it sit for about five minutes or until it starts to foam.
Attach the dough hook to your Stand Mixer. Add the flour and butter to the bowl. Mix on low until the ingredients are combined.Change the speed from 5 to 2, and knead for about five minutes or until the dough pulls away from the sides.
Remove the dough from the bowl. Clean the bowl and grease it with the oil. Return the dough to the bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Let the dough rise in a warm place for an hour or until it doubles in size.
Preheat the oven to 450° F. Lightly flour a work surface and place the dough on top. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to about the size of a baking sheet. Then use ta utility knife to cut the dough into even size squares that will fit nicely into a loaf pan.
Next, set a casserole dish on the cooktop. Turn to high heat. Pour in the remaining water and baking soda and boil. Using a spatula or slotted spoon, dip each square into the water mixture for about 30 seconds and set onto the work surface.
Top each square with chocolate chips. Then stack squares into sets of three. Place each stack into a Loaf Pan. Mix the egg yolk with one tablespoon of water. Brush the dough with egg wash and sprinkle with the sea salt or pretzel salt.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown, and the pretzel bread is done in the middle.