You have no items in your shopping cart.
8 Quart Commercial Stand Mixer with an Dark Pewter Finish - by KitchenAid
Keep up with the hustle and bustle of a dinnertime rush or bulk order of baked goods with KitchenAid's 8 Quart Commercial Stand Mixer! With a powerful 1.3HP motor, this stand mixer easily mixes more than eight pounds of dough at a time, which is great for bakeries, sandwich shops, or mixing and portioning a trademark sauce. The intuitive metal control knobs offer speed control protection, while the bowl guard allows chefs to safely add ingredients without pausing the mixing action.
Included with the mixer and 8QT bowl are three commercial-grade stainless steel accessories. The flat beater is ideal for mashing potatoes or mixing cake batter. The dough hook saves time by replacing the need for hand-kneading cookie doughs and bread yeast. Also included is a classical wire whip that mixes standard ingredients such as eggs, flour, sugar, or zesty salsa ingredients.
KitchenAid's Dark Pewter finish gives this heavy-duty mixer a touch of sophistication for a picture-perfect commercial kitchen that loves blogging their favorite new recipes. The 8 Quart Commercial Stand Mixer by KitchenAid is a durable piece to whip up tasty treats and minimize time spend on food preparation so you can enjoy the chatters of a happy crowd!
KitchenAid Commercial Bowl-Lift 8 Quart Stand Mixer with Bowl Guard Features:
- NSF Certified for Commercial Use
- Includes commercial-grade stainless steel flat beater, dough hook, & wire whip
- Powerful 1.3HP motor mixes more than eight pounds of dough with ease
- Bowl guard allows chefs to safely add ingredients while the motor is running
- PowerCore technology delivers consistent power with less heat buildup
- Accessories and bowl are dishwasher safe for quick cleanup
- All-metal gears and housing stand up to frequent daily use
- Robust metal control knobs and speed control protection
- Includes a Limited 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Length: 14.6" | Width: 13.3" | Height: 16.5" | Weight: 25.5lbs
- Watts: 500 | Volts: 120 | Hertz: 50
- Dark Pewter: KSMC895DP
Aquafaba Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe
- Two 15 1/2 ounce can of chickpeas
- Pinch of cream of tartar (less than 1/4 teaspoon)
- Two 14 ounce can of coconut cream, refrigerated for 24-48 hours
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
Open the can of chickpeas and pour two cups of the aquafaba (the liquid in which the chickpeas are soaking) into a small saucepan set over medium-low heat. Reserve an additional 1/2 cup for later.
Cook the liquid until it’s been reduced to 6-8 tablespoons; this may take up to 30 minutes depending on the size of your saucepan. Once reduced, let cool for 20 minutes.
Fit your KitchenAid Stand Mixer with the whisk attachment. Once the aquafaba concentrate has cooled, pour it into the stainless steel bowl along with the reserved aquafaba (1/2 cup) and the cream of tartar. Mix on high speed until the mixture forms stiff, meringue-like peaks, about 4-6 minutes. While the aquafaba is whipping, turn the can of coconut cream upside down and open it; discard the water on top.
Once the aquafaba begins to form stiff peaks turn off the mixer and scoop in the coconut cream. Add the vanilla extract and pure maple syrup and mix until smooth and fluffy, no longer than one minute.
The aquafaba coconut whipped cream will keep in an airtight container for up to three days (but is best enjoyed fresh). If separation occurs, simply whisk to return it to its original consistency.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Commercial 8 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer with Bowl Guard - Dark Pewter|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049332888|
|Type||Commercial Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||30.5|