You have no items in your shopping cart.
Black & Stainless Compact Countertop Oven - by KitchenAid
Bake whole chickens, quiche, brownies, and more with KitchenAid's Compact Countertop Oven! This oven includes two nonstick racks that can be set to varying heights that allow anything from a single rack of large quiche or meat, to utilizing both racks for pastries or bacon. The classic Black Matte finish provides an air of elegance that will compliment any countertop.
Unlike a full-size oven, this countertop oven consumes only 1440 watts of energy and can be tucked away in storage or into a corner. The glass doors allow you to monitor food as it cooks, while the stainless steel offers a quality construction and beautiful appeal. KitchenAid's Compact Countertop Oven is also ideal for traveling!
KitchenAid Compact Countertop Oven (KCO253BM) Features:
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Preheats more quickly than a full-sized oven
- Consumes less energy
- 2 reversible racks offer the flexibility of 6 height options
- Allows anything from whole chickens to two racks of baked goods
- Nonstick interior is easy to clean
- Includes convection bake settings
- 4 hour Stay On mode
- 60 minute timer
- Made in China
- KitchenAid KCO253BM
Makes 6-12 Servings
For the scallops
- 6-7 pieces of bacon
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
For the sweet soy dipping sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
1) Preheat your KitchenAid Convection Digital Countertop Oven to broil at 450°F. Line your multipurpose pan with aluminum foil.
2) Cut each piece of bacon in half. Wrap each scallop with one half-piece of bacon. Press the bacon-wrapped scallop into the brown sugar, fully coating the outside of the bacon. Secure the bacon in place with a toothpick. Place the scallops onto the multipurpose pan.
3) Cook scallops under the broiler for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked through. Turn the scallops once in the middle of cooking.
4) To make the dipping sauce, combine the soy sauce, light brown sugar, garlic and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes until lightly thickened. Don’t boil. Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
5) Serve scallops warm with the dipping sauce.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Compact Countertop Convection Oven - Black Matte|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049408019|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||20|