You have no items in your shopping cart.
Everything Kitchens LLC is an Authorized Retailer for this brand by way of the manufacturer or an authorized distributor.
Items purchased from Authorized Retailers:
- Are brand new in original packaging.
- Eligible for rebates and factory incentives.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
12" Nonstick Frying Pan from KitchenAid Cookware: Great for Searing Fish and Stir-Frying Vegetables (Dishwasher Safe)
Color coordinate your cookware to your kitchen appliances with this large sloped aluminum skillet from KitchenAid. The KC2A12SKER nonstick frying pan (here in Empire Red) has deep sloping sides and a long comfortable handle for stir-frying vegetables and frying potatoes; a PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface makes cleanup after a big meal a snap, whether by hand or in the dishwasher. This large aluminum skillet works with all cooktop styles (see below) and is safe for temperatures up to 375° F in the oven. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty through KitchenAid.
The KitchenAid KC2A12SKER Aluminum Skillet at a Glance:
- Large 12" nonstick skillet from KitchenAid Cookware
- Great for searing fish, making pancakes, frying potatoes, and stir-frying vegetables
- Aluminum construction for supreme heat conductivity
- KitchenAid Empire Red finish matches your other appliances
- Triple-layered nonstick interior (PFOA free) releases food and is easy to clean
- Flat steel bottom—safe for all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, etc
- Oven safe up to 375° F
- Riveted stainless-steel handle with silicone grip
- Colorfast finish
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||KitchenAid 12" Nonstick Aluminum Skillet | Empire Red|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049297972|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|