You have no items in your shopping cart.
Large Covered Saucepan (6 Qt) from KitchenAid Aluminum Cookware: for Making Homemade Sauces & Reductions
Color coordinate your cookware to your kitchen appliances with this large covered chef's pan from KitchenAid. The KCA60CF (available in several color options) combines the best parts of a saucepan and sauté pan, resulting in a multi-use pan with a flat base and sloped sides for stir-frying vegetables, poaching fish, and making gourmet sauces & reductions. A PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface makes cleanup a snap whether by hand or in the dishwasher.
This large aluminum saucepan works with all cooktop styles (see below) and is safe for temperatures up to 375° F in the oven. Includes a tempered-glass lid with riveted handle. Comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty through KitchenAid.
The KitchenAid KCA60CF Aluminum Chef's Pan at a Glance:
- 6-quart nonstick pan from KitchenAid Cookware
- Combines the benefits of a saucepan & sauté pan
- Great for poaching fish, tossing stir fry, or making reductions
- KitchenAid factory colors match your other appliances
- Sloped sides
- Flat steel bottom—safe for all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, etc
- Aluminum construction for supreme heat conductivity
- Triple-layered nonstick interior (PFOA free) releases food and is easy to clean
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with silicone grips
- Oven safe up to 375° F
- All parts dishwasher-safe
- Colorfast finish
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Questions on KitchenAid Nonstick Aluminum Chef's Pan (6Qt) | Choose a Color
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name KitchenAid Nonstick Aluminum Chef's Pan (6Qt) | Choose a Color Brands KitchenAid Type Sauce Pans Options With Lid Material Aluminum Capacity 6 Quart Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture China