You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tri-Ply Copper 1.5-Qt Saucepan by KitchenAid
Steam peas, make gravy, or boil rice with KitchenAid’s 1.5-Quart Tri-Ply Copper Saucepan. In this high-quality pan, KitchenAid has taken the best of all styles of cookware to design a pot that provides the control you need to master any recipe. Copper conducts heat better than other metals used in cookware (and makes a beautiful statement in your kitchen.) An 18/10 stainless steel interior is nonreactive so you get the versatility to cook any type of ingredient, and cleans up easily. The tri-ply layers pull heat up the sides of the pan so you get even temperatures and heat retention. And a thick disc base makes this beautiful pan induction compatible.
This skillet is safe for any type of cooktop, plus it’s oven-safe to 500°F. A curved edge at the rim makes pouring easier and neater. One of the most used pans in any kitchen, this 1.5-Qt Saucepan is perfect for reheating soup, cooking grains, and steaming vegetables.
1.5-Qt Tri-Ply Saucepan by KitchenAid details:
- Fully clad with 3 layers: pure polished copper on the outside; 18/10 stainless steel on the interior; and aluminum in the middle
- Provides even heating
- Better heat retention that stainless steel alone
- Oven-safe to 500°F
- Easy-pouring rim
- Riveted stainless steel handle
- Convenient me laser-etched measurement markings on interior
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Includes domed tempered glass lid
- Dimensions: 7” diameter | 3" high | 13.25” total width with handle
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
- Item #: KCP15PLCP
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||KitchenAid Tri-Ply Copper 1.5-Quart Saucepan With Lid|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049296746|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Copper & Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.85|