You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tri-Ply Copper 3.5-Qt Sauté Pan by KitchenAid
Steam veggies, make soup, or boil rice with KitchenAid’s 3.5-Quart Tri-Ply Copper Sauté Pan with Lid. In this high-quality piece, KitchenAid has taken the best of all styles of cookware to design a pan that provides the control you need to master any recipe. Copper conducts heat better than other metals used in cookware (and makes a beautiful statement in your kitchen.) An 18/10 stainless steel interior is nonreactive so you get the versatility to cook any type of ingredient, and cleans up easily. The tri-ply layers pull heat up the sides of the pan so you get even temperatures and heat retention. And a thick disc base makes this beautiful pan induction compatible.
This pan is safe for any type of cooktop, plus it’s oven-safe to 500°F. Deep sides give you extra capacity for recipes that call for braising, stewing, and sautéing, while a curved edge at the rim makes pouring easier and neater. One of the most versatile pans in any kitchen, this 3.5-Qt Sauté Pan is perfect for one pot meals, frying chicken, braising short ribs, and sautéing a big batch of greens.
3.5-Qt Tri-Ply Sauté Pan with Lid by KitchenAid details:
- Fully clad with 3 layers: pure polished copper on the outside; 18/10 stainless steel on the interior; and aluminum in the middle
- Provides even heating
- Better heat retention that stainless steel alone
- Oven-safe to 500°F
- Easy-pouring rim
- Riveted stainless steel handle
- Helper handle aids you in moving a full pan from the oven or to the table
- Convenient laser-etched measurement markings on interior
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Domed tempered glass lid seals in moisture and lets you monitor your cooking at a glance
- Dimensions: 10” diameter | 3.75" high | 19.5” total width with handles
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
- Item #: KCP35EHCP
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||KitchenAid Tri-Ply Copper 3.5-Qt Saute Pan With Lid|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049296739|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Copper & Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||7.45|