You have no items in your shopping cart.
Five-Speed Home Blenders with Diamond Blending Technology from KitchenAid Appliances: Choose a Color Above
The KitchenAid KSB1575 home blender with Diamond Blending technology may be the only liquid blender you'll ever need. With simple controls, smart features, and power to spare, the KitchenAid Diamond Blender is capable of crushing ice for blended drinks, juicing carrots for smoothies, chopping tomatoes for pasta sauce, and even grinding peanuts for homemade nut butters. A touch panel with five speeds—Stir, Chop, Mix, Puree, and Liquefy—as well as Ice Crush and Pulse controls gives users full control over the foods being blended without being unnecessarily complicated or cluttered.
Each of these KitchenAid home blenders includes a 60-ounce jar made from durable BPA-free plastic to resist staining and shattering. The patented Diamond Blending System extends from the jar itself to the motor housing to promote even mixing and distribution of all blended ingredients. KitchenAid's Intelli-Speed™ motor keeps blending speeds consistent as new ingredients are added and consistencies changed; a Soft Start™ feature prevents splashing by gradually "ramping up" the motor upon startup. Read below for more.
KitchenAid Diamond Blender (5-speeds) Features:
- Five-speed home blender from KitchenAid
- Many color options available (choose above)
- 60 oz stain-resistant/shatter-resistant blender jar
- Includes settings for Stir, Chop, Mix, Puree, and Liquefy
- Ice Crush and Pulse features
- Diamond Blending System promotes even distribution of ingredients
- Powerful 0.9-horsepower motor crushes ice, grinds peanuts, and juices carrots—up to 24 at once!
- Stainless-steel blades provide consistent and reliable blending
- Die-cast metal base
- Simple controls
- Intelli-Speed™ keeps blending speeds consistent even as new ingredients are added
- Soft Start™ feature "ramps up" motor to reduce splashing
- Pitcher is dishwasher safe
- Assembled in Ohio, USA
- 1 year Hassle-Free Replacement warranty
Questions on KitchenAid Home Blender KSB1575
- From Linda at 9/16/16 2:24 PM
- This is going to be a Christmas present. What is your return policy
- Hello Linda,
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender, is a wonderful Christmas gift to give!
I would be happy to explain our return policy.
We have a return time frame of 30 days, however, since the item is a gift, the time frame extends to 60 days.
If the recipient has a problem with the blender (any damage or defects) and is outside of our return policy, he/she can contact KitchenAid as the product is under warranty for 1 year. KitchenAid provides a hassle free warranty, and they also stand behind their warranty as well.
If by chance you have to return because the recipient receives this blender already, and you need to return, you must return within 60 days, the item must be unused, and you would be responsible for the shipping cost to return the item back to us. If requesting a refund for a non damaged, non defective return, we do have a 10% processing fee as well. This fee can be waived by requesting a store credit, or purchasing another item for the same amount or more in value.
We appreciate your interest in Everything Kitchens! Hope this helps answer your question!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From Linda at 9/16/16 2:24 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender Brands Kitchenaid Type Blenders Options On-Counter Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States Wattage 550 Wattage Range 500 - 999