You have no items in your shopping cart.
Five-Speed Home Blenders with Diamond Blending Technology from KitchenAid Appliances: Choose a Color Above
The KitchenAid KSB1575 home blender with Diamond Blending technology may be the only liquid blender you'll ever need. With simple controls, smart features, and power to spare, the KitchenAid Diamond Blender is capable of crushing ice for blended drinks, juicing carrots for smoothies, chopping tomatoes for pasta sauce, and even grinding peanuts for homemade nut butters. A touch panel with five speeds—Stir, Chop, Mix, Puree, and Liquefy—as well as Ice Crush and Pulse controls gives users full control over the foods being blended without being unnecessarily complicated or cluttered.
Each of these KitchenAid home blenders includes a 60-ounce jar made from durable BPA-free plastic to resist staining and shattering. The patented Diamond Blending System extends from the jar itself to the motor housing to promote even mixing and distribution of all blended ingredients. KitchenAid's Intelli-Speed™ motor keeps blending speeds consistent as new ingredients are added and consistencies changed; a Soft Start™ feature prevents splashing by gradually "ramping up" the motor upon startup. Read below for more.
KitchenAid Diamond Blender (5-speeds) Features:
- Five-speed home blender from KitchenAid
- Many color options available (choose above)
- 60 oz stain-resistant/shatter-resistant blender jar
- Includes settings for Stir, Chop, Mix, Puree, and Liquefy
- Ice Crush and Pulse features
- Diamond Blending System promotes even distribution of ingredients
- Powerful 0.9-horsepower motor crushes ice, grinds peanuts, and juices carrots—up to 24 at once!
- Stainless-steel blades provide consistent and reliable blending
- Die-cast metal base
- Simple controls
- Intelli-Speed™ keeps blending speeds consistent even as new ingredients are added
- Soft Start™ feature "ramps up" motor to reduce splashing
- Pitcher is dishwasher safe
- Assembled in Ohio, USA
- 1 year Hassle-Free Replacement warranty
Questions on KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Kevin Osborn Name KitchenAid 5-Speed Diamond Blender Brands KitchenAid Type Blenders Options On-Counter Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States Wattage 550 Wattage Range 500 - 999