You have no items in your shopping cart.
Everything Kitchens LLC is an Authorized Retailer for this brand by way of the manufacturer or an authorized distributor.
Items purchased from Authorized Retailers:
- Are brand new in original packaging.
- Eligible for rebates and factory incentives.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
Add to Cart for Sale Price!
Electric Tea Kettle with Glass & Stainless Steel Construction - by KitchenAid
Craft soothing teas and creamy hot cocos in minutes with KitchenAid's Glass Tea Kettle! This kettle is crafted with a beautiful class pot that allows you to monitor the water. The stainless steel construction offers a classic look that's easy to wipe clean, including a stainless steel tea steeper.
With five specialty tea settings and a keep warm mode, this electric tea kettle minimizes the chances of over-steeping your favorite brew. KitchenAid's Glass Tea Kettle is also ideal for pour-over coffee, ramen noodles, and soup!
- Keep Warm
KitchenAid Glass Tea Kettle (KEK1322SS) Features:
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Glass construction allows you to observe the water
- Ideal for tea, pour-over coffee, hot coco, ramen noodles, & more
- Electric construction for ease of use
- Stainless steel tea steeper for sanitation
- Tea steeper holder minimizes messes
- Fast all-in-one brewing
- Boils water within minutes
- 5 specialty tea settings & keep warm
- Heats up to 212°F
- KitchenAid KEK1322SS
HOT TODDIES RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 lemons, divided
- 18 whole cloves
- 6 teaspoons honey
- 6 ounces quality rum
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 whole nutmeg
1) Fill the KitchenAid Electric Kettle with 1 1/2 cups fresh water. Place the kettle on the stand and flip the toggle switch to the ON position.
2) Cut three of the lemons in half and cut the fourth into slices. Halve three of the slices to make six half-circles. Stud each half slice with three whole cloves.
3) Set out six heat-safe glasses. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon into each of the glasses, then top the lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey and an ounce of rum.
4) Once the Electric Kettle has finished boiling and the toggle switch returns to the OFF position, pour 1/4 cup of freshly boiled water into each glass. Stir until honey has dissolved.
5) Garnish each glass with a clove-studded lemon slice and a cinnamon stick. Grate fresh nutmeg over the top. Serve immediately.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Glass Electric Tea Kettle|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049405551|
|Material||Glass and Steel|
|Color||Black & Stainless, Clear|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||5|